Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Baltimore Orioles Thread - We suck again!

MattFancy

17 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Was it me or did that shot Cruz hit out to Jones in CF look catchable?  Looked like it dropped right at Adam's feet.  He could have dove and made that catch.

Big swing and a deep coverage with a line that headed straight at him. Probably hard to get a good jump on the start. 

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Good to see the O's won. Chris Tillman has no business pitching for the O's again this year if the O's stay in the wildcard race.

I think he only pitched because Bundy was on bereavement.   Rotation should be Bundy, Gausman, Miley, Hellickson, and Jimenez, probably in that order

43 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

I think he only pitched because Bundy was on bereavement.   Rotation should be Bundy, Gausman, Miley, Hellickson, and Jimenez, probably in that order

Hopefully. I think the O's have to send someone down when Bundy comes back tomorrow which will impact the bullpen. 

Prospect update:

Hunter Harvey tonight: 2.2 innings, 1 hit, 1 walk, 5Ks. For the season: 18.1 innings, 8 hits, 0 ERs, 6 walks, 30 Ks. 

I know I forget that the guy is only going to be 23 this December. Can't ask for much more with the rehab. 

10 minutes ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

Wow Bundy was great tonight. I do worry about him throwing 116 pitches though. And Manny is still on a tear.

O's are going to stay with a 6th man rotation, unfortunately, so he will still have 5 days rest. 

Archived