Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Odell Beckham Jr. - Dropping the Soap

IronSkin

• 4 weeks later...

I have heard a rumor that OBJ is actually gay in real life and that's why the league is so involved in turning him into a star.  Good publicity and able to use him as a poster child for the new, "inclusive" spirit of today's NFL.  There is absolutley no evidence to back it up but thought it was an interesting theory

On 2/6/2017 at 10:05 AM, Reaper Skins said:

I have heard a rumor that OBJ is actually gay in real life and that's why the league is so involved in turning him into a star.  Good publicity and able to use him as a poster child for the new, "inclusive" spirit of today's NFL.  There is absolutley no evidence to back it up but thought it was an interesting theory

Probably bi. My guess is that if he was strictly homosexual, due to his stature in the league, and polarizing persona, we would have found out already

On 2/7/2017 at 1:24 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Probably bi. My guess is that if he was strictly homosexual, due to his stature in the league, and polarizing persona, we would have found out already

Kerry Rhodes was one of the leagues best safety's and basically was shunned by the league after he was pretty much outed as gay. Yeah he denied it but the pictures they posted on deadspin were pretty difficult to argue. So I can see why ODB would lie about it if he is. 

46 minutes ago, Taylor703 said:

Kerry Rhodes was one of the leagues best safety's and basically was shunned by the league after he was pretty much outed as gay. Yeah he denied it but the pictures they posted on deadspin were pretty difficult to argue. So I can see why ODB would lie about it if he is. 

Just look at Michael Sam. They can say he was marginal all they want to, but he was better than some of the LB's you see every Sunday. Dude was definitely blackballed.

If I were ODB, I'd stay in the closet.

On 2/6/2017 at 10:05 AM, Reaper Skins said:

I believe he's gay, but I don't think the NFL is pushing for a gay star.  Rather him just be known as a player, as I imagine most currently gay players are going about it.

Football is the last bastion of everything negative about stereotypical male jock behavior. Rhodes is a good example.

Unless you were an established franchise QB, it would be career suicide, and life altering, from a political standpoint. Michael Sam proved that no matter what is said publicly, the league is NOT ready for an openly gay player

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Football is the last bastion of everything negative about stereotypical male jock behavior. Rhodes is a good example.

Unless you were an established franchise QB, it would be career suicide, and life altering, from a political standpoint. Michael Sam proved that no matter what is said publicly, the league is NOT ready for an openly gay player

although he did go to the right team . Jerry had plans for his glory hole 

Archived