Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Now we'll always wonder if this lineup, with Eaton, would have been good enough to put us over the top when we inevitably falter in the postseason.

I can't "like" this post, but I do agree with it.

This is a 95-ish win team still with maybe a shot at winning a playoff series, but I've lost all hope of it being better than that.

To be honest, I suppose I never really did have any hope beyond the regular season. I have zero playoff expectations for any DC sports franchise.

I know the Eaton injury is a hard blow but damn talk anout some bridge jumpers. As an oriole fan you all sound like spoiled babies. I can't wait until a DC team wins some type of Championship so all the negative nancys can quit thinking negatively before the games are even played. I feel like you guys help bring on the curse.

Let me finish by saying i know this sounded a little hostile but I don't quite mean it that way. The Nats will be alright. Just  enjoy having a winning franchise. Eventually a DC team will get a championship.

I hear you. I was 9 when the Skins won there last Super bowl. I had the Terps championship and thats been it in the soorts world. I was bandwagon Bulls fan when I was young because of Jordan but thats cheating. Time for this area to step up for sure. 

Just heard about the injury. Boswell wrote an excellent (and surprisingly personal and intimate) column on it. Seems Eaton is not only a spark for the offense but is well liked by his teammates.

I wish him nothing but the best. Nats might be in a bit of trouble.

Archived