Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Guy has filled in admirably, fielding, hitting, hitting with risp. Can't ask for much more out of a backup. Thought he got all of that earlier knock. Looked like it was gone

The ball is dying in the outfield in Coors field. In other news, Donald Trump's approval rating is now at 97%, Syria is leading a humanitarian effort to repatriate all refugees, dogs and cats sleeping together, MASS HYSTERIA!

6 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

The ball is dying in the outfield in Coors field. In other news, Donald Trump's approval rating is now at 97%, Syria is leading a humanitarian effort to repatriate all refugees, dogs and cats sleeping together, MASS HYSTERIA!

Lol the way that field has been playing you'd think it wouldn't even be able to keep a badminton game in the park. Chew always tells me the weather is crazy out there. It's a vortex

Been checking the boxes scores on games I missed, this offense is insane.  I hate the idea of having to trade for another reliever/closer, want to see us go further in the season and see how bullpen pans out.  I hate depleting our farm system for stopgaps.

Remember all those offseason/spring training tweets about Mets players being in the best shape of their careers? 

Cespedes joining the DL list. Syndergaard was scratched today with a dead arm. Harvey filled in with what looked like a dead arm as well. Just a mess. 

Archived