Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enemy Panther Fan Here - Ask Me Anything!

SamMills51

1 hour ago, SamMills51 said:

Cam has potential to be one of the best, but Shula is hindering him honestly with our '60 style offense. We're dead last in screens and slants in the league.

There's a reason Shula doesn't call more of those type plays, especially screens. Cam has horrible touch on screen passes. And he has terrible footwork, and poor accuracy. You can't blame Shula for that. Cam has to want to improve in those areas. The only reason he's able to get by with throwing off his back foot sometimes is because of his arm strength.

This year, with a poorer offensive line, his flaws have been a lot more noticeable. I'm not writing him off tho. He will probably bounce back. But it won't happen if he doesn't accept some blame, and clean up a few things.

Luke Kuechly is out, so i guess all that talk about how he is coming is moot now. 

In all seriousness though, that is the right move for him and the team long term. There is no reason to play him in any more games this season. It would suck for him and that team if he gets another concussion in a meaningless game. 

1 hour ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

There's a reason Shula doesn't call more of those type plays, especially screens. Cam has horrible touch on screen passes. And he has terrible footwork, and poor accuracy. You can't blame Shula for that. Cam has to want to improve in those areas. The only reason he's able to get by with throwing off his back foot sometimes is because of his arm strength.

This year, with a poorer offensive line, his flaws have been a lot more noticeable. I'm not writing him off tho. He will probably bounce back. But it won't happen if he doesn't accept some blame, and clean up a few things.

You should've seen Cam's pre Shula. Before having Shula's offense, Cam looked like a monster. He did far better with Rob Chudzinski than Shula honestly. Shula has always made those pathetic, simple plays that get exposed everytime.

You ever hear an announcer guess nearly half the plays that the offense is about to do? Watch a Panthers game, and watch for the first play being a run up the middle by Fatbert or Stewart.

33 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

You should've seen Cam's pre Shula. Before having Shula's offense, Cam looked like a monster. He did far better with Rob Chudzinski than Shula honestly. Shula has always made those pathetic, simple plays that get exposed everytime.

You ever hear an announcer guess nearly half the plays that the offense is about to do? Watch a Panthers game, and watch for the first play being a run up the middle by Fatbert or Stewart.

I've seen Cam his entire career there. I'm not saying Shula is a great OC, by any means. But come on, man. He won an MVP with this same guy calling the plays. You can't put it all on him.

Whatever, tho. It's Gametime!

44 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Here's some of Cam's stats and records he broke, in case you're still wondering why I prefer Cam over Kirk.

Those were rookie records, of which RGII broke almost every single one of them the very next year - obliterating the comp @, TD/Int, QBR and even rushing yards! And he got his team to the POs! having an even better rookie season. After that season Cam was barely average until last year when he had a very good season - but it was still not any better than Kirk who was in his first year starting. Here are the stats I see that the numbers favor Kirk:

Career numbers:

Cam - Comp% - 58, Yds/att - 7.5, QBR - 87

Kirk - Comp % - 66%, Yds/Att - 7.8, QBR - 94.4 -

Kirk already has his 2nd straight 4000+ yds season in 2 years starting. Cam has not had 4000+ yds since his rookie year - not even last year!

Sorry, Cam is just average. He has a great rookie season and then several meh seasons then another great season followed this year with another meh.

16 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

really hope weird Panthers guy doesn't post here....

please don't dude

Please

I dont wanna be banned 

If he's anything like Cam, he will be wanting us to next ask him which street to throw the parade :ols:

My man was celebrating like the Earth was saved from an alien invasion

Archived