Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Packers' defensive futility summed up in one play

Califan007 The Constipated

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000744040/article/packers-defensive-futility-summed-up-in-one-play

I missed this during the game...the video is hilarious lol...Poor guy.  That would be me if they yanked me out of the stands and had me play LB for the Packers on that play. (there's video at the link)

The Green Bay Packers have allowed 138 points in the last four games. Not surprisingly, they've lost every one of those contests and now teeter on the brink of irrelevance before Thanksgiving.

If you were looking for a symbol of the Packers' defensive futility right now, let's go ahead and nominate Kyler Fackrell. The rookie linebacker was late getting on the field for a first-and-goal play on Washington's final scoring drive Sunday night and early to the turf thanks to the strong-armed tactics of Redskins right tackle Moses Morgan.

(click link for video)

13 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

OK, we've all heard of "pancake" blocks, but certainly there has to be a term to describe a block like that?. Is there another  culinary term, perhaps for how a chef at the Japanese steak house tosses an eggshell into his hat?

Midget tossing?

25 minutes ago, zoony said:

I saw this on twitter it was hilarious

That's hilarious for everyone but Kyler Fackrell...

Honestly I thought it was tough to do an article on a young rookie that got killed Judo style by a tough athletic vet.

I'm wondering if they would have done the same thing if the guy wasn't a rookie and a much more seasoned Vet? or a Star like DWare or Von Miller?

55 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I still laughed out loud at the poor guy's incompetence on that play :)

When I played football in high school, I didn't really want to play. My dad made me lol...I loved soccer, though. Practiced being a punter, FG kicker. Coach didn't care...he also didn't play me. Until one game, for one play, he did. Apparently we must have been short DLinemen. I weighed 100 lbs soaking wet lol...I also didn't have my belt for my uniform pants but didn't care because I never played. Until then, that is...

So I got trotted out for one play, told to just try and get through the OLine...that was the extent of my DLine training. I went out, put my hand in the dirt, the ball was hiked...I went forward...my pants fell down lol...I grabbed at them while trying to fight through the Left Guard. Play was over, I held on to my waistband while I ran off the field.

This guy's experience was worse lol...

Archived