Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Wow.  Is Neil Cavuto really out?  Can't see Fox letting him stay around after that.  Or is this a sign that the rats are finally starting to leave the ship?

I thought maybe that was a joke, though I wasn't sure.  Haven't seen anything elsewhere yet.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Looking forward to seeing how Nancy and Lindsey plan on overturning a genocide that's already in progress, a withdrawal that's already in progress, and a surrender that's already been announced.  

39 minutes ago, tshile said:

Unsurprisingly mark zuckerberg has the same morals and American ideals as trump. 

I actually wonder how much of this is truly political, and how much is cold calculation of what might make the most money.

I talked to two big time Trump supporters last year who were CONVINCED that Facebook was liberally biased and filtering out conservatives. 

I don't follow right wing media, but I have to think that the idea's been making the rounds there.

So, actually, just like Trump I guess.

13 minutes ago, techboy said:

I actually wonder how much of this is truly political, and how much is cold calculation of what might make the most money.

It’s money. Some people are willing to cross more lines than others for more money. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s money. Some people are willing to cross more lines than others for more money. 

I think so too. The "I wonder" was more of a rhetorical device. I'm betting that they were losing accounts/viewers/money in the Trumposphere, which is still at least 30% of the country, and they're trying to undo that.

If this gets enough blowback, I'm sure they'll correct course again, or at least try to.

3 hours ago, techboy said:

I'm betting that they were losing accounts/viewers/money in the Trumposphere, which is still at least 30% of the country, and they're trying to undo that.

Or those Russian bots generate lots of traffic and clicks for ads

On 6/11/2018 at 12:34 PM, nonniey said:

Still should have been an easy 9-0 decision. States are directed by law to keep their voting rolls accurate (that is the catalyst BTW) and Ohio's system for doing this is extremely reasonable - meeting Fed regulations and using common sense. They don't just drop people for not voting  they drop people after trying to notify them multiple times that they are going to be dropped over a period of 6 years.  (If you think that is unreasonable you are too partisan).

Archived