Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Who were the guys that we thought were going to protect us from this mad man again?

Putin ****ed Bernie over, and this is what we're left with. 

Every single one of y'all wish Bernie was POTUS now, don'tcha?

I was right. He was the best choice, got screwed, and we're set back DECADES now. 

We woulda completed infrastructure YEAR by now, kids would be graduating vocational school, and no one would be giving 2 ****s about how their healthcare works, it just would. 

But nooooooo....

This to me means, Mueller has a few more weeks and then needs to show what he has.  Hopefully it is enough to remove Trump.  Getting everyone else who is involved in the criminal stuff can try to be done afterwards.  If that means a few fish get away, that sucks but whatever.  There is more important things.  I'm not dressed for nuclear winter.

7 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Okay I will now say I'm totally ****ing scared, especially considering my job.  I always had at least a little comfort in knowing there was someone to stop orange from randomly starting wars or nuking places he doesn't like.

You're getting super duper prayers tonight, dude. 

( I mean, Chief.) 😉 ✌ 

That letter is intriguing. No positives about Trump, not one. Didn't even thank him for serving him. Certainly thanked the folks he had the duty and pleasure of advocating. Outlining strategy and laying out reasons for keeping positive relationships. A bit scared for what lies ahead. 

Archived