Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Vikes at Redskins

TK

I mean I hear you, and Otis on his points.....I am never a really a pessimist or a hater, just really don't like the "style points"  because there limbs have roots and they are controllable. The talent will come, the coaching needs some game improvement. Hopefully that comes as well. The team is getting better, however not fast enough.....as you addressed. 

5 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Who reads that? I thought that was your paid gig and what got you those great seats, pft. ahhaaaa

2 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Not to sound all preachy, but we should be happy and satisfied that we've got a group of guys in charge who have a plan; can adjust in the right way (and not panic) when things don't go accordingly; and are properly assessing the roster's state, therefore avoiding the wishful, faulty, thinking that causes teams to give up too much of their future while assuming they're close enough to contend. 

I know this may be too much to ask but can we, as fans, take their lead and be as patient as them when/if we lose this season? 

Because, as hard as it will be at the time, it'll be the right thing to do. No homer, just the truth.  

1 minute ago, thesubmittedone said:

giphy.gif

all valid points.... : )

/sorry i havent been giddy in a while

Redskins sold the run hard

Per ESPN Stats & Info, QB Kirk Cousins was a season-best 9-of-10 for 111 yards and a TD off play-action Sunday. Cousins had one TD and two INTs on play-action entering the week. No doubt RB Rob Kelley's effort (season-high 22 carries, 98 yards) helped.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins said of his sprint downfield to complain about a non-call: "I just wanted to voice my opinion."

Matt Bowen ESPN Staff Writer 

Sam Bradford didn't have a chance on that fourth down play...Preston Smith won on the edge at the jump. Made it look easy to turn the corner and get the sack. Redskins get the 26-20 win over the Vikings.

• TK unpinned this topic

Archived