Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN-Brandon Scherff Isn't Just Blocking Defensive Linemen-He's Destroying Them

SkinsGuy

3 hours ago, Darth Tater said:

Was LA that good and we missed it?  Does this tell us how bad our talent evaluation was or how bad our DCs have been at figuring out how to use his skill?

it's been like five years and a couple of teams since he left us, so it's not like we were alone

2 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Assuming you aren't counting Arie, he's actually drafted 1 starting lineman. Spencer and Moses were both from Allen in 2014.

Yeah, if you've seen the back and forth. He was saying how drafting Scherff was great, because we have neglected the line completely. Then I reminded him that we drafted 2 in the 3rd round the year before. He said "yes, that's why we have Scot" and then my reply you quoted.

To your point, Reiter too. In two drafts we have 3 OL. 5th over all, 4rth and a 7th (I think(still pissed he left)).

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Haven't been in the Doctson thread today huh?

No, and I won't either. 6 games into a rookie's career is not a significant sample--good, bad, or indifferent. There is no reason to have a meltdown on such a small number of games.

11 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

But that wasn't one of the poll options.

Well it should be. It's a good option.

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

No, and I won't either. 6 games into a rookie's career is not a significant sample--good, bad, or indifferent. There is no reason to have a meltdown on such a small number of games.

Season. He's IR'd. 

I'd agree with you, but I really can't think of anything else to meltdown over. 

What? Do you expect fans to not find some reason to go crazy and make definitive statements about?

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Well it should be. It's a good option.

Season. He's IR'd. 

I'd agree with you, but I really can't think of anything else to meltdown over. 

What? Do you expect fans to not find some reason to go crazy and make definitive statements about?

Wasn't Gruden saying he could come back for weeks 16-17? Either way can't fault Scott for Doc but we can applaud him for 75, 47, 38, 36, 32, 31, 80, 41, 5 and 24.

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Wasn't Gruden saying he could come back for weeks 16-17? Either way can't fault Scott for Doc but we can applaud him for 75, 47, 38, 36, 32, 31, 80, 41, 5 and 24.

Nitpicking, but Tress Way was a 2014, pre-Mac signing.

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

That's what I thought too, regarding IR. Wasn't He responsible for 94 also?

Archived