Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FoxSports Uniform Contest (Skins are losing! so vote!)

skinfan2k

Ok I hate when i see the redskins not winning any poll online for unis.  We are looking to the freaking Vikings right now in the contest for best NFC uniforms.  

Let's vote to overtake the Redskins.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/bracket/nfc-uniform-bracket-59/matchup-washington-redskins-minnesota-vikings-851

I didn't want to put this in the Uni thread because i thought it would be buried and we would lose the contest!

48 minutes ago, Diehard Otis said:

I voted.  But it looks like Vikings fans had their act together for this one.

Think it's mostly that their fans are ultra-geeked about having a new stadium. They probably have had an uptick of fans parading to the boards.

They do have some nice uniforms---if you can get past all the purple.

3 minutes ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

Think it's mostly that their fans are ultra-geeked about having a new stadium. They probably have had an uptick of fans parading to the boards.

They do have some nice uniforms---if you can get past all the purple.

I always thought the Vikes' uniforms were okay - never loved 'em, never hated 'em.  Actually, my preference was the 80s/90s away jerseys with the diagonal rings around the shoulder pads.  That was cool.  And uniquely theirs too.

But let the record show that Burgundy And Gold is a superior color combination.

(at least we can agree that their purple motif is far better than Baltimore's)

2 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

We got 43% right now.

There can't be that many Viking fans. Vikings haven't existed for 1000 years and vikings are like Serial Killer+Rapists and everything else bad all rolled up into one.

There are those that don't like the yellow pants, so there's that.

9 minutes ago, Gart Monk said:

No vote from me.  I won't contribute to anything that might inspire any further use of the Skins atrocious road costumes.

Vote or don't but your vote doesn't change the fact that we will play 8 road games before the playoffs.

Archived