Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

Faux News is a cesspool, and their product is only the tip of the iceberg. But our beloved Troll in Chief loves them, and the morons who voted for him don’t give a damn that these men abused women, because “men will be men” and those women probably deserved it. 

Honest to god, the Right and Faux News makes me sick to my stomach. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 10:06 PM, Llevron said:

They are what we thought they were, and they will let them off the hook

wouldn't the ones letting them off the hook being the ones taking settlements and signing confidentiality agreements?

2 hours ago, twa said:

wouldn't the ones letting them off the hook being the ones taking settlements and signing confidentiality agreements?

Probably I was just making a football reference on a football forum. I didn't think about it that deep. 

Not really surprised about Vice though. They seem to have a hipster frat boy mentality over there. It's like telling me Silicon Valley has a sexual harassment problem. Don't really watch it but the stuff that goes viral are usually good pieces of journalism. I'm sure their corporate overlords going to clean up house.

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Go learn the truth about reality,instead of just  reacting like a pavlovian dog to news stories. Youre wasting valuable  life energy on crap

I'm giving you a choice: either put on these sunglasses or start eating that trashcan! 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Go away 

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Go learn the truth about reality,instead of just  reacting like a pavlovian dog to news stories. Youre wasting valuable  life energy on crap

24 minutes ago, Predicto said:

I'm giving you a choice: either put on these sunglasses or start eating that trashcan! 

Before it’s all said and done, I fully expect thinwhiteduke to spend 6 months as the White House Press Secretary.

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Que? 

It is you, my friend, who is eating from the media trashcan.While wearing rose  colored sunglasses! 

....have to admit lol I'm consistent and that was pretty creative :)

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Before it’s all said and done, I fully expect thinwhiteduke to spend 6 months as the White House Press Secretary.

Notttttt gonna happen,nope