Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most handsome man you personally know?

Fergasun

Seriously.

I don't want to see this thread bumped again unless its an adult female doing it.

I'm secure enough in my heterosexuality that I can say another man is handsome. Seriously, you ain't never been in the shower with another man, and you see the soap bubbles running down the crack of his rear end.....

(Looks around)

I'm secure enough in my heterosexuality that I can say another man is handsome. Seriously, you ain't never been in the shower with another man, and you see the soap bubbles running down the crack of his rear end.....

(Looks around)

Explains the name perfectly

By the way, the answer to this is my wife's older brother.  In his youth he was a better looking version of Christopher Reeve (before his accident).

Now he's 60 and he looks like he is 35 or 40.   Dude is ridiculous.  

By the way, the answer to this is my wife's older brother.  In his youth he was a better looking version of Christopher Reeve (before his accident).

Now he's 60 and he looks like he is 35 or 40.   Dude is ridiculous.  

wait a minute!!??

i had assumed that discussion was still ongoing because most of the people in this thread hadn't enjoyed the distinct privilege of meeting me in person... but you HAVE seen me in all of my glorious splendor.    

Are you sure you don't want to reconsider your answer??

wait a minute!!??

i had assumed that discussion was still ongoing because most of the people in this thread hadn't enjoyed the distinct privilege of meeting me in person... but you HAVE seen me in all of my glorious splendor.    

Are you sure you don't want to reconsider your answer??

This isn't the gorilla thread

Let's see...there are a few for me...I have been out w/all of these guys...one isn't the most handsome to most ppl but his personality makes him super hot to me..His name is James...

The 2nd...his name is Chris...he went prematurely gray at 20 something and is the sexiest man I've ever dated in my opinion...boy do I miss him...whew...

the 3rd..his name is Charles...I don't know what it is about him but I think he's so handsome! Most ppl didn't see it in this one either..maybe I need glasses..oh wait..I already wear them...LOL..handsome is in the eye of the beholder IMO.

I won't post their pics to protect the innocent..LOL...I know this probably loses it's umph w/o pics..but I won't post them..sorry...

They were already together, but yeah, I assume they married. Only thi g I can think of to explain why they both stopped posting around the same time

I am not sure. I do recall something about them moving somewhere and asking about neighborhoods or something like that. 

Seems like they got married, although I may remember it wrong. 

I am not sure. I do recall something about them moving somewhere and asking about neighborhoods or something like that.

Seems like they got married, although I may remember it wrong.

Must've been after I moved to Germantown. They lived right down the street from me for a time

Idysknzfn1 proves why this thread is pointless. Women make no sense.

You can put an attractive woman up and most men will agree on it, well, except for kosher of course who would call her nothing special or a 4.

This woman picks one non attractive guy becauee he was nice, picked one guy that went gray in his 20s like Steve Martin and another guy that she doesn't think anybody else finds attractive.

Archived