Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most handsome man you personally know?

Fergasun

Idysknzfn1 proves why this thread is pointless. Women make no sense.

You can put an attractive woman up and most men will agree on it, well, except for kosher of course who would call her nothing special or a 4.

This woman picks one non attractive guy becauee he was nice, picked one guy that went gray in his 20s like Steve Martin and another guy that she doesn't think anybody else finds attractive.

You can put an attractive woman up and most men will agree on it, well, except for kosher of course who would call her nothing special or a 4.

This woman picks one non attractive guy becauee he was nice, picked one guy that went gray in his 20s like Steve Martin and another guy that she doesn't think anybody else finds attractive.

"Eye of the Beholder" ~ Metallica...nope, that has nothing to do with where beauty lies. ;) (But she's right.)

A guy I worked with in the 90s and was soooo well kept...high & tight hair, always shaven, super super hot...now he's got ratted hair down his back & a beard that probably has **** growing in it (he came into my restaurant just yesterday)...he owns a landscaping company now & his wife loves him (and probably knows it would take a truly special person like her to steal him away)...so, mission accomplished.

Truth? I'd smash it in a heartbeat, but because I know what an awesome guy he is on the inside. He would ABSOLUTELY have to shave, however. :ph34r:  :lol:

Can't spell stevemcqueen1 without C Queen Steve.

Touche.

Can't spell Predicto without iced Port.

Or even more telling: can't spell Predicto, one's loaves read weather without Carl Weathers in Predator.

Also can't spell Lombardi's Kid Brother without a hobbled torrid smirk.

People it adds up.

Archived