Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

arrowheadaddict.com: Doug Pederson allegedly had sex scandal in KC

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2016/04/07/doug-pederson-allegedly-had-sex-scandal-in-kc/

Let’s get this out of the way right at the top; we have no idea if this wild rumor about former Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator and current Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson is true. That said, we run a Chiefs site that focuses on team-related news, so this has to be written.

Allegedly, Pederson was sleeping with a 26-year-old team secretary while in Kansas City despite being married, according to an anonymous source that spoke with Barstool Sports. The report goes on to say that Pederson was told by Chiefs head coach Andy Reid to “knock it off” but Pederson did not. The story says that Reid’s wife is friends with Pederson’s, making this situation all the more ugly.

Reid also is said to have made up the stuff about Pederson calling plays at times in the 2015 season to help get him another job. The report says Big Red was pumping Pederson up to the Eagles, hoping to land his friend a position while knowing Pederson would not be able to return to Kansas City.

There's more at the link...not sure I buy this, but if it's true...jeebus lol.

Not that I'd ever advocate cheating on your spouse, but you never **** where you eat.... Especially when your wife is friends with the bosses wife.

Thats just screams "I aint even trying to hide it, ****"

Great way to become a passion murder victim, or at least divorced with a lighter wallet

Hilarious.

True or not, Pederson was a pretty bizarre hire.

If they trade up to number 2, they will officially become the Skins when Cerrato and Danny were calling the shots.

I can't stop saying it: just three years ago, who woulda ever thunk we'd be the most stable organization in the NFC East. Almost gives me hope for my Wizards. Almost...

I still haven't heard ANYTHING about this from another source, which puts up a huge red flag up on this story's authenticity for me.

Mainstream media generally won't put out a story like this unless they have a ton of evidence. But I guarantee you there are several sports journalists looking into the rumor to see if it has any merit.

Archived