Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffington Post: Three Black Women Claim They Were Beaten By White Students On A Bus

Xameil

I was going to post sooner...but couldn't post.

Bottom line is all signs point to they lied. They started the fight, and the worse injury was to a white girl who had a black eye. The only male in the fight was trying to break it up.

That's what all the videos have shown. They also shown that no racial slurs were said. All witnesses said the "victims" started the fight.

Now...so far only updated information that can be found are small articles about it. So far no repercussions for the accusers, or the SD charger that threatened physical harm to one of the falsely accused.

There was a protest that took place, but no big names were there.

I am fairly impressed that not only did most people not jump off the handle like i thought they would here, but also no political thing was made of it.

What does disgust me is that the president of the university did make a HUGE thing about it with no information to back up the claims. The media also around here made a HUGE deal about it....until someone released the first video....then it was pretty much buried.

Well I'm so glad we aren't passing judgement before receiving more information.....

Their main accusation was being attacked by a large group of people. People who have reviewed the tapes have said that is not even close to being true.

Why should any other accusation they've made be believed?

Well when Kilmer suggested there might me more to the story at the onset of this thread, you questioned why that would be. So, do you really want to receive more information or is something else guiding your perspective?

Kilmer said he was betting there was more to the story, as if he didn't believe the story as is. Am I wrong? Others are boldly proclaiming it to be lies without seeing a single bit of information that it in fact is a lie. So what is guiding my perspective? What perspective have I given???  I asked why one person doesn't believe the story, and I sarcastically stated people are passing judgement before reading anything to oppose what was already written. It could very well be an overblown story, a hoax, whatever. I'm just not injecting my personal bias on race in this country on it at this time. 

Now, let me ask you the same question, do you really want to receive more information or is something else guiding your perspective?

Their main accusation was being attacked by a large group of people. People who have reviewed the tapes have said that is not even close to being true.

Why should any other accusation they've made be believed?

We have seen authority figures cover things up too many times to believe "people who have reviewed the tapes".....yet haven't released footage from said tapes. If it's all bull****, release the tapes. 

The kid that cop murdered in Chicago, they said everything was on the up and up with that one until the footage came out a year later. Just show the footage, don't tell me....SHOW ME. 

If you google SUNY Albany, then hit news, this is the most up to date article - dated Feb 4.  Most are dated Feb 1.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/another-supposed-hate-crime-is-falling-apart-in-new-york/

It has some video and a scree-shot of "NFL player Tyreek Burwell, a tackle for the San Diego Chargers and the brother of Asha, even sent a violent threat via Twitter at one of the supposed attackers, though he deleted it shortly after."

Would like to see more information on this story.

We have seen authority figures cover things up too many times to believe "people who have reviewed the tapes".....yet haven't released footage from said tapes. If it's all bull****, release the tapes. 

The kid that cop murdered in Chicago, they said everything was on the up and up with that one until the footage came out a year later. Just show the footage, don't tell me....SHOW ME. 

Right, but we're not talking about authority figures covering things up. We're talking about a reporter who is reporting that they saw the tapes. That should be as objective as it gets, unless the reporter has a track record that suggests otherwise, short of actually being able to see the tapes myself.

And maybe the reporter is wrong. But my gut feeling from the start was - this story doesn't make sense. Just like Brown being shot on his knees with his hands in the air saying don't shoot in broad daylight in the middle of the street by a cop didn't make sense. Or like the Rolling stones story of the girl being gang raped and someone saying 'grab its leg'.

It's not to write off all accusations of racism, or rape, or any of the other nasty things that go on in our society. It's just some times these stories don't make any sense. And more often than not, the reason they don't make sense is because they're just not true.

But yeah, maybe 3 black girls got on a bus and were jumped by 20 some odd white people on the bus while having racial slurs hurled at them. Sounds really far fetched, but sure, maybe that's exactly what happened here and the reporter is just furthering some cover-up.

But yeah, maybe 3 black girls got on a bus and were jumped by 20 some odd white people on the bus while having racial slurs hurled at them. Sounds really far fetched, but sure, maybe that's exactly what happened here and the reporter is just furthering some cover-up.

When you write it like that, it does sound far fetched. But if I would believe this really happened, it would have way more context and a lot less hyperbole. Regardless, the story by the three women has some exaggeration to it. But I could envision one of these three black women and another woman from a large group getting into an argument over something mundane. It escalates, a fight ensues, and the white woman just had more people. Maybe someone did yell a racial slur, and that one racist asshole turns into 20 racist assholes because they were all with the racist asshole. But if the reporter is saying that didn't happen at all, was it just an argument? Why did they need to go to the hospital if nothing happened here? I still want to see the footage. 

Archived