Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffington Post: Three Black Women Claim They Were Beaten By White Students On A Bus

Xameil

Ever wonder who trained you that way, and why they did it?  

Not particularly, it's pretty obvious.

What baffles me is how so many people can decry racism/sexism and then turn around and take part in it themselves. It's becoming harder and harder to find people that actually think race, sex, religion, sexual preference, etc shouldn't be a factor in how you are treated or what outcome you should expect in life.

White people still represent the great majority of Americans. They're also probably the people whose way of life has been the most disrupted by recent demographic and economic shifts. Ever wonder why the wealthy never seem to get charged with hate crimes?

Anyway, a look at the statistics seems to support the idea that whites aren't really being singled out for prosecution.

Wait, you took me for serious?

Hemisphere didn't clue you in?

This is a common misconception. In reality, hate crime charges are rarely brought against anyone unless they are really obvious.

Actually...when this was first reported, there was talk that it was a hate crime...

Then....when the black girl was discovered as yelling white slurs, attacking a white male, etc. Hate crime was dropped and the girls were ordered by David Soares...the NY DA...to apologize...lol. sorry gotta laugh at that...all charges dropped if they apologize....rofl.

Oh...and the biggest punchline...they refused

I don't think it's a hate crime. I agree with Predicto, I haven't seen evidence the fight/assault was racially motivated. Race became a big issue after the fact when a doozy of a story was cooked up, in an attempt to play the victim.

Have they been disciplined by the school? I ask because the lunatics have been using campuses to establish their own little crazy justice systems. Certainly they wouldn't just ignore this racial incident.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/university-expels-2-suspends-1-accused-lying-about-racial-attack-n569031

Two New York college students were expelled and a third was suspended for two years after they allegedly lied about a supposed racially motivated incident aboard an Albany bus, the university's president said Thursday.

The expulsions and suspension comes one day after State University of New York at Albany students Ariel Agudio, Asha Burwell and Alexis Briggs, all 20 years old, pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges of assault and falsely reporting an incident.

Agudio and Burwell were dismissed from the university, and Briggs was suspended for two years for violating the student code of conduct, University President Robert J. Jones said in a message to the campus community Thursday.

(more at link)

• 1 month later...

Archived