Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats to the Packers

Thirtyfive2seven

I agree with you completely.  It's really hard to watch this one because the Redskins played so well down the stretch but in the end playoff experience will win out.  The Packers are a veteran team that knows how to get it done when it counts.  They will get slaughtered next week in Arizona so at least there is that.

As for the Redskins: I can't imagine how good this team can be with a healthy secondary, healthy TE"s, another draft class and free agents.  I'm very optimistic and I'm trying to stay positive but I'd love to punch and or break some things right now lololol

Well this team is setup better for.next year than they were after the 2012 playoff loss. It's looking up.

Well another season poof up in smoke. Being a long time fan I should be used to getting my heart tore out but you always hope. With all the weapons the Skins have this game shouldn't have been close. The towels they had printed shouldn't have said "how you like that" it should have read "wait till next year" but like tomorrow it never comes.

Playoffs are a different animal and the Packers showed that tonight.

Props to them. They were the better team and showed it.

I can't really hate them, always respected the way they do things.

Best of luck in Arizona next week. I think they give the Cards a game. Wouldn't be shocked if they won.

Yup, congrats Green Bay. Better team won fair and square. 

Tonight you rediscovered your moxy. Continue in this vein for the next 2 games and you'll have every chance of being in the show. 

All the best. Of everyone left, I'll be rooting hard for you to represent the NFC. 

Hail.

Go Patriots.

Well another season poof up in smoke. Being a long time fan I should be used to getting my heart tore out but you always hope. With all the weapons the Skins have this game shouldn't have been close. The towels they had printed shouldn't have said "how you like that" it should have read "wait till next year" but like tomorrow it never comes.

Think of it this way. This year was always supposed to be a forging year. Most of us were hoping for 6 wins. The most optimistic picked 7. They earned 9 wins, got into the playoffs. Now, they have a chance to build something. Also, remember just how many good players we had to put on IR and how many off the street free agents we had to rely on.

This was not going to be a Superbowl team. This is a team that maxed out and we should be very proud of. 

I do think they could have beaten the Packers, but not today. The Green Bay was better today. Regardless, they were not a Super Bowl team. So, we exit the season winners.

Archived