Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins vs Packers (FINAL)

JimmiJo

Packers left tackle David Bakhtiari is officially out. Their back-up center is going to be playing LT. 

That is huge. We MUST get pressure. 

My lil' bro' will be screaming at me for this, but it's a MASSIVE game for Barry's (whom I'm still far from sold on) D for me. They've been on a heck of a good run recently and all credit to them. But their stats have been skewed a lot by the last quarter and overall this year there's still been some major question marks hanging over them. 

Now they get to go against a top team on the biggest stage. Without their starting LT. 

Show us the last quarter wasn't an anomaly against bad O's D!!

Hail. 

My lil' bro' will be screaming at me for this, but it's a MASSIVE game for Barry's (whom I'm still far from sold on) D for me. They've been on a heck of a good run recently and all credit to them. But their stats have been skewed a lot by the last quarter and overall this year there's still been some major question marks hanging over them. 

Now they get to go against a top team on the biggest stage. Without their starting LT. 

Show us the last quarter wasn't an anomaly against bad O's D!!

Hail. 

I mean, he hasn't been great, but with these groceries he's putting in solid two to three star meals.

Archived