Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to the game Skins fans? Do YOUR part!

awd_sr

Just got my first playoff tickets ever today!!

I'm always loud and proud every game I go to. There better not be anyone telling me to sit down cuz I'm blocking their view. That crap drives me nuts.

Some people cannot stand the whole game. Back pain etc. This actually made me not get seats in the 100s foe this game because the family member I'm with can't stand the entire game and if I ask anyone to sit down occasionally they make a big deal. I'm all for standing at points, however you can also make noise standing or sitting. Ie why not stand on big downs, when action, is close, 4th quarter. I dunno why some prefer to stand 100% of the time. For anyone with any ailment it's disrespectful. Sorry for the rant

Yeah, and maybe tell people what it is.

I can hear it in D lot but you're at the back of E with a ton of people partying so you may never hear it.

We moved the ES tailgate to the Red Zone this season. We're in the front,adjacent to the road, right behind the players lot.   

We probably don't hear it, because there's a band playing, not too far from the tailgate.  That, and there is a ton  of people partying! :)

If you look at the tailgate thread, that's stickied at the top of the page, you can see our exact location.  If you're close enough, you ought to stop by.  Bring the Missus.  I'll have a couple of bottles of top-shelf bourbon for her to try.

Some people cannot stand the whole game. Back pain etc. This actually made me not get seats in the 100s foe this game because the family member I'm with can't stand the entire game and if I ask anyone to sit down occasionally they make a big deal. I'm all for standing at points, however you can also make noise standing or sitting. Ie why not stand on big downs, when action, is close, 4th quarter. I dunno why some prefer to stand 100% of the time. For anyone with any ailment it's disrespectful. Sorry for the rant

Ok, I'm 6 foot 5 and I stand the entire fricken game. If anyone asked me to sit down because their back hurts I would tell them where to go with that mess. I drive 500 miles and spend a lot of money to see my team. I would trade seats with someone truly handicapped before I sat down though. Just sayin. People who can't stand up during games need to accept that most people are going to. It's like saying "I asked people not to curse in the parking lot around my children".

Take it somewhere else folks.  This isn't the thread for these types of posts.  

Ok, I'm 6 foot 5 and I stand the entire fricken game. If anyone asked me to sit down because their back hurts I would tell them where to go with that mess. I drive 500 miles and spend a lot of money to see my team. I would trade seats with someone truly handicapped before I sat down though. Just sayin. People who can't stand up during games need to accept that most people are going to. It's like saying "I asked people not to curse in the parking lot around my children".

This isn't the place for these types of posts.    

Either start a new thread, or use the search tool to find one of the existing threads, on the whole sit/stand debate.

It's the playoffs.  Play nice.

If you look at the tailgate thread, that's stickied at the top of the page, you can see our exact location. If you're close enough, you ought to stop by. Bring the Missus. I'll have a couple of bottles of top-shelf bourbon for her to try.

Oh that's right you guys moved...

She laughed and wants to but I have a feeling it'll be hard enough to get our own tailgate done in time to get inside. If we have the chance we will. :)

Take it somewhere else folks.  This isn't the thread for these types of posts.  

This isn't the place for these types of posts.    

Either start a new thread, or use the search tool to find one of the existing threads, on the whole sit/stand debate.

It's the playoffs.  Play nice.

Playoffffffsss baby!!!!

Buy a bottle of soda, and once it's empty, put 10 or 12 pennies in it. Put your finger in the top and shake. Makes a hell of a nice loud noisemaker.

Water bottles are too thin,, not as much reverberation.

~Bang

Hell no. I would punch somebody in.the face if they did that next to me. !)

It is annoying and deafening.

The Mr and I were season ticketholders, sadly last year my mom passed away and the money that we would have used to pay for the season tickets was used to get us home to Wales. So last night out with a crowd from work, my baby attorney (I'm a legal secretary), told me to take a look at my email. Can you believe it, he got me and the Mr. tickets for tomorrow's game. In the section next to our season tickets - and you know I cried like a baby (yes, there is crying in football), so WE'RE FREAKING GOING TO THE PLAYOFF GAME. I probably be there at the crack of dawn, so excited, so bloody excited.

Probably too late but if somebody that sits behind the GB bench could make a huge poster or fathead type thing of Olivia Munn gobbling that hot dog on a string and taunt Rodgers and the guys with it that would be great. Maybe add something like "there is a reason Jordy's nickname is hot dog!"

I'd also make one of Clay Matthews in his pitch perfect 2 getup.

[quote name="Gibbs Hog Heaven" post="10487926"

Related (kinda)- First wave of London tickets go on sale Tuesday.

Hail.

Really??

Can you please start a thread, with the details?

Thanks!

Related (kinda)- First wave of London tickets go on sale Tuesday.

Hail.

If it's not too much trouble, can you please start a thread with the details, concerning the ticket sales?

Thank you very much!

Really??

Can you please start a thread, with the details?

Thanks!

If it's not too much trouble, can you please start a thread with the details, concerning the ticket sales?

Thank you very much!

I had a complete brain freeze there. Sorry. I meant a week this Tuesday. The 19th. 

http://www.nfluk.com/news/internationalseries/article-1/International-Series-Tickets-Overview/d2dd9f01-fa46-4ab7-99d5-761386aa8eea

Hail. 

The Mr and I were season ticketholders, sadly last year my mom passed away and the money that we would have used to pay for the season tickets was used to get us home to Wales. So last night out with a crowd from work, my baby attorney (I'm a legal secretary), told me to take a look at my email. Can you believe it, he got me and the Mr. tickets for tomorrow's game. In the section next to our season tickets - and you know I cried like a baby (yes, there is crying in football), so WE'RE FREAKING GOING TO THE PLAYOFF GAME. I probably be there at the crack of dawn, so excited, so bloody excited.

Best post I have seen in months!!  Thanks for sharing and enjoy yourself at the game!!!  HTTR!!!

Look at their QBs. Neither of them would even make our roster.

I feel bad for Cinn. This is the best team they have had since the first year Carson Palmer got injured in the first game against Pitts. With Dalton I believe they are ahead in this game. McCarron is doing what he can but he is still young and doesn't have enough experience. Horrible luck for them.

Archived