Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to the game Skins fans? Do YOUR part!

awd_sr

Also if anyone near you tries to start up a "Let's go Redskins" chant while we're on offense, just strangle them.

Every

damn

game

:|

that kills me too Stugein! Or they also do it when the other teams fans try to hype up their defense, and they want to chant over them....

I was just planning to use the game as another excuse to drink heavily.

Didn't realize "my part" would be more involved then that...

Well in that case just fork over your tickets to me and I will bring couple of cases of beer for you to quinch your thirst while I yell. :D

I've only left a tailgate early, once, and that's because I had an on-field pass.

The tentative plan is to be in our seats by 4:15. That's 20 minutes earlier than usual, but I don't want to miss Joe Jacoby.

I think it would be a good idea for the team to send people around the parking lot reminding them that the game starts in X number of minutes and that it's really important to get to your seats early to show Green Bay that we're not ****ing around.

I would love to see,(hear), that!

At RFK, they used to blow a horn, an hour before kick-off.

I think it would be a good idea for the team to send people around the parking lot reminding them that the game starts in X number of minutes and that it's really important to get to your seats early to show Green Bay that we're not ****ing around.

They have a loud horn they sound at like 60 and 30 minutes before kick off

But no one knows that because only like 10% of the people there attend regularly.

Archived