Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins at Eagles (NFC East Champions!)

JimmiJo

I really, really hope the Redskins win. If they don't, I'll have to do something horrible. Root for the Giants.

Not me. If the Redskins don't win tonight, I'd rather they didn't make the playoffs.

I want them to get in on their own with a BIG VICTORY over the Eagles tonight. Not back into the playoffs with some other team (the Giants) doing their winning for them.

Let's go REDSKINS!!!!

I have a bad feeling, too.  This team never does things the easy way.  Winning tonight would be too easy a route to the Div title.  Plus it's a road game, and the Eagles' backs are against the wall.  Here's hoping I'm wrong, but I see us having to get by Dallas on the road to take it...

I have a bad feeling, too.  This team never does things the easy way.  Winning tonight would be too easy a route to the Div title.  Plus it's a road game, and the Eagles' backs are against the wall.  Here's hoping I'm wrong, but I see us having to get by Dallas on the road to take it...

I agree. Two wins in a row and everyone seems to think the Skins are juggernauts. I'm nervous as heck.

Archived