Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Fallout 4 Thread (all platforms)

codeorama

My very first FO3 playthrough, I killed EVERYBODY. think I'm gonna go through as a nice guy in FO4 and help/save as many people as I can

I was good and bad (played through two times).

Can't deny that I got some satisfaction out of killing everyone and taking their ****, but when it came time for a shoulder to cry on, I realized I had no friends. Plus its harder to replenish your stocks.

But it was so much FUN though. Me and my alien pistol, turning everyone into blueberry frosting... espeially those people in that bourgeois hotel. Then everyone in Little Big Town. And Rivet City. And Megaton. Burning and pillaging, leaving a bloody trail if destruction.

I was a monster. No conscience whatsoever. Would kill my own mama for some caps

Just wait for the inevitable disappointment voiced by fans, that will come too.

It's already happening. The game is already out in the wild and people are ****ing about the graphics and the frame rates during indoor areas. Calling a dip of 2 FPS "game breaking".

Can't deny that I got some satisfaction out of killing everyone and taking their ****, but when it came time for a shoulder to cry on, I realized I had no friends. Plus its harder to replenish your stocks.

ha!  so much of this.  Realized how hard it was to replenish stuff when half the vendors were dead.  And the ones still living hated me so the prices were sky high.  Dat Lincoln Repeater tho.    

Bruh, i can't wait to build my own base and design my own defense systems.  Probably spend 10 hours on that alone LOL.  

I saw a lot of people ****storming Fallout 4 because the graphics in the launch trailer didn't look good. Could have fooled me I thought they looked great. I'm gonna hold off for a few weeks to avoid any critical launch bugs but I'm all in come Thanksgiving most likely. Can I request any major story spoilers be tagged as spoilers or should I just stay out of this thread in a few days after I see everyone's initial impressions?

Anyone getting on PC can get the game from greenmangaming for 20% off which is also a steam key. Greenmangaming is legit it's not a site like g2a.

Watching Fallout streams on twitch right now...wow

Dude, stop it!  Don't spoil it for yourself!  

There were several people streaming Fallout 4 on PS4 last night.  i only clicked on it for 5 seconds (literally) to see what it looked like.  it was beautiful.  

I'm getting a little emotional here.  Almost 12 hours until the 2015 GOTY is released.  I'm going to get goosebumps when I first launch the game.

Dude, stop it!  Don't spoil it for yourself!  

There were several people streaming Fallout 4 on PS4 last night.  i only clicked on it for 5 seconds (literally) to see what it looked like.  it was beautiful.  

I'm getting a little emotional here.  Almost 12 hours until the 2015 GOTY is released.  I'm going to get goosebumps when I first launch the game.

I cant help it man. It looks so cool....just cant look away

^^ I honestly think you very well might orgasm.

You're right.  I'll have a tube sock ready if it gets ugly.

I accidentally clicked on a thread in the Fallout forums on Friday and saw a screen cap from one of the high up vantage points, so you could see the entire map.  It was gorgeous.  Knew to stay away from all Fallout forums and facebook pages from then on.  Hell, even for the first few weeks.  Don't want any spoilers.

I cant help it man. It looks so cool....just cant look away

I don't blame you at all LOL. 

Less than 22 hours now

Do we want to set any ground rules for this thread? Fallout 4 isn't black ops, we won't be exposed to all this game has to offer in less than 30 mimutes. More like 100+ hours

Do we want/not want to discuss the story? If I have 11 hours played and have seen a few things, should I discuss it here where some folks only have a few hours played? How should we handle that?

Here is a review for the first 20 hours.  DO NOT CLICK LINK if you want a 100% fresh experience.  The link will spoil the basic premise of the main quest.

http://kotaku.com/twenty-hours-with-fallout-4-1741409096

After reading the review, It goes along kind of with what I thought in terms of what the weaknesses may be.

I've always loved Fallout, but not as much as the Elder Scrolls (NOT ESO).

Personally, I've never liked the gunplay.  It was always weak. In addition, the graphics, in terms of movement have always been weak as well. I really hope that is much improved.

I've always loved Fallout because of the story and open world.  

First off, it's beautiful. Looks sp mich better than previous Fallouts. Nex gen ftw.

Love the conversation display. The music is really good. Been playing FPS for so long, the controls feel clunky. I'll have to adjust the sensitivity tomorrow. 1 AM, gotta get up at 5. Had to **** it down, sadly :(

Anyone here getting F4 on pc or Steam?

After Skyrim's mind-blowing cluster when it was first released on pc, I'm very hesitant. I had to wait for Bethesda to release patches to fix the UI and bugs before I could play it. My computer is hovering right around the minimum specs, so I'm crossing fingers too.

Archived