Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Gun Control Debate Thread

Dont Taze Me Bro

10 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How do you mean cause in my experience, that's not what I would expect the statistics to bear.

Not that women commit more violent acts. Men obviously do. 

Women are directly or indirectly involved in many, if not most men even having violent behavior in our society. 

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

What, you mean they're asking for it? 

You need to explain that statement, that women create more violence than anyone else. 

No, many, if not most women expect men to protect them. 

That is how we were raised, that is the way of the world. 

Yet women murder more children than men and that number isn't even close. 

Women create a lot of situations that they typically can't handle without some help from men. 

Men are generally not ingrained to let a woman get her ass kicked for stepping to a man and letting it pass. 

We will interject ourselves into their situation and thus the violent scenarios begin. 

I am all for equal rights and all that jazz, reality is that we are not equal physically and women do at times need the assistance from a man, that does not take away from a woman being self sufficient or her independence...it's simply a reality. 

Even you have stated on several occasions that you need the help of men to help further your cause. 

Question I have for that is : Why ? Women outnumber men. in over 80 countries I believe. 

Besides that, as a species we need each other to continue to survive.  A man that wants children needs a woman at some point in the process, and vice versa for a woman that wants a child needing a man. 

I'm not interested in arguing with you about it. I simply don't think women are trained that way. Many are trained to manipulate and coerce situations, trained to lie, trained to use feminine attributes to take advantage of men and other women. 

Can't live with them, can't live without them type of thing.

Edited by Kosher Ham

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Women are directly or indirectly involved in many, if not most men even having violent behavior in our society. 

No, many, if not most women expect men to protect them. 

That is how we were raised, that is the way of the world. 

Yet women murder more children than men and that number isn't even close. 

Women create a lot of situations that they typically can't handle without some help from men. 

Men are generally not ingrained to let a woman get her ass kicked for stepping to a man and letting it pass. 

We will interject ourselves into their situation and thus the violent scenarios begin. 

I am all for equal rights and all that jazz, reality is that we are not equal physically and women do at times need the assistance from a man, that does not take away from a woman being self sufficient or her independence...it's simply a reality. 

Even you have stated on several occasions that you need the help of men to help further your cause. 

Question I have for that is : Why ? Women outnumber men. in over 80 countries I believe. 

Besides that, as a species we need each other to continue to survive.  A man that wants children needs a woman at some point in the process, and vice versa for a woman that wants a child needing a man. 

I'm not interested in arguing with you about it. I simply don't think women are trained that way. Many are trained to manipulate and coerce situations, trained to lie, trained to use feminine attributes to take advantage of men and other women. 

Wow, just wow. 

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

Wow, just wow. 

I feel the same way when you immediately blame men for everything. :runlukerun:

Read what I wrote... and tell me the lie. 

It's not there. 

Nor did you address my question. 

Manipulation it seems. 

You wanted a response, otherwise you would have ignored it. 

I am not saying that most men are to be put on a pedestal. They are not. 

Mirror. Nearly everyone has one. 

I accept my faults. Most women blame anyone else... congrats. 

Accept people for who they are and you will understand them better. 

You portray that many if not most men are evil. 

I simply disagree. I think most men are indeed honorable. Most men have good intentions and want to be able to protect others. 

I will state that I have a disgust for certain men that expect women to be subservient figures in life. 

I will also say that most men want a woman that has her own and can deal with most situations on her own. ( Most being the key there)

Most women are not that way...otherwise television shows that are about housewives...would not exist. 

Again, manipulation. 

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

I accept my faults. Most women blame anyone else... congrats. 

Accept people for who they are and you will understand them better. 

(Unless it is violent behavior, and then blaming somebody else (a woman) is okay.)

3 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Women not being under represented in STEM fields.   Not' men's fault really it is just genetics and nature.  Male violent behavior.  That's women's fault.

Edited by PeterMP

5 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Which sex commits most violent crime in the United States? 

Which sex receives a fraction of the jail sentence for the same crime committed by the other ? 

Which sex murders more children ? 

See how absurd that response is, in hindsight ? I already stated that men are obviously in the lead as far as violent crimes... perhaps even worldwide. 

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Interesting to see how he got them.

If someone bought them for him, they need to be prosecuted for conspiracy to commit capital murder. 

If someone knowingly gives a firearm to a person who isn't allowed to have one, I'm totally on board with holding them responsible for what that person does with that firearm.  Maybe that would help with some gun control.

• Like 3

Make it a Federal felony for someone to buy or give a person excluded from owning a gun, a gun of any type.

If that banned person commits a crime with that gun, the person providing it will be charged and prosecuted with the same crime as a co-conspirator. It will be enough to only provide the weapon.

16 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Make it a Federal felony for someone to buy or give a person excluded from owning a gun, a gun of any type.

If that banned person commits a crime with that gun, the person providing it will be charged and prosecuted with the same crime as a co-conspirator. It will be enough to only provide the weapon.

Pretty sure the first is already a felony.

The second is a bit trickier under our laws and rights

add

https://www.nrablog.com/articles/2016/4/buying-and-selling-a-firearm-giving-someone-a-gun/

Edited by twa