Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Gameday Thread - Super Bowl 50: Carolina vs. Denver

ExoDus84

Trent Dillhole adds nothing to the booth.  He tries to emulate the Jon Gruden "say it aggressive like" commentary style.

Our own and a former ESPN Sunday Night football announcer Joey T would be better by far.  Watching the preseason games convinced me of that.

velocet

Trent Dillhole adds nothing to the booth.  He tries to emulate the Jon Gruden "say it aggressive like" commentary style.

Our own and a former ESPN Sunday Night football announcer Joey T would be better by far.  Watching the preseason games convinced me of that.

velocet

The booth of Mike Patrick, Paul McGuire and Joe Thiesman might be my favorite booth of all time.  Even if Joey T. has a tendency to talk too much, the three of them together were really, really awesome.

I'm about 40, so I don't remember the booths with Cosell, Gifford, Meredith, etc.  

Pat Summerall, before he (very sadly) lost his fastball, was great.  Even with John Madden, who I didn't care for.  

Because Griffin has no interest in running that system.  If he did, he'd be the starter.  

I know he had no interest previously but maybe he's reconsidered things since this whole dropback thing isn't working out as well.

And how would that make him the starter in Grudens offense? The mistake was hiring gruden in the first place.

Anyone watching the Broncos vs Chiefs?  I can't believe they are running the "Elway/Shanahan offense" with Peyton.  The ZBS O-line is getting caved in (oh so familiar) very fast.  Manning will be on IR by mid season if they don't adjust this offense soon!

I can't belive they thought it would be a good idea to take Manning in his 18th year and change the whole system and make him do a bunch of new stuff.

Edit: Pick 6 by Manning. They need to scrap this and go back to what Manning does best.

That last pass Peyton threw that was almost picked off, looked like something someone in the crowd would throw. It was terrible. Peyton has no arm left.

He doesn't seem to have his quick release fast ball. When he has to gun in the short passes they flutter and come out really slow. When he can step into a throw and put some air under it, the pass doesn't look bad and he still can get it down field.

Reid is still a pass happy crazy man. Wow.

Archived