Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Gameday Thread - Super Bowl 50: Carolina vs. Denver

ExoDus84

Yes.

Serious answer? The timing seems all messed up. Hard to say who is at fault. The WRs are pretty young so it is probably more their fault.

Serious observation: Bradford over throws his WR in the end zone for a TD. You just simply do not do that after being in the league for 6 years. Cousins would have made that. 

Serious observation: Bradford over throws his WR in the end zone for a TD. You just simply do not do that after being in the league for 6 years. Cousins would have made that. 

He has missed some. There was that one where the WR never turned around and the ball hit him in the back. Turns out you might actually need guys like DJAX and Macklin.

The eagles looked good in preseason esp. against the Ravens and I don't mean Osaka like. They physically pushed the ratbirds around.  But Chip Kelly isn't impressing me with his vaunted college offense.  It isn't anything better than Buffalo's K-Gun from  the early '90s.  

Seriously.   The old Bills attack was run by HOF ers an future ones.  As I recall it didn't go 3Nout like this squad does against a middlin' defense at best.  

Sorry Westboro or whatever your name is. Your birds won't fly.

velocet

Being able to kick the ball out of the end zone is a nice option to have! ;)

HTTR!

After all the talk about Bradford's accuracy, I'm not seeing it tonight. Falcon's defense has dominated the first half, which is impressive considering they were garbage last season.

Quinn!

HTTR!

Suddenly the NFC East might not be so menacing. Cowboys were lucky to win yesterday and lost Dez, Giants have a littany of issues, and the Eagles have lost a lot of the gamebreaking talent that used to torment us over the years. Not saying we'll all of a sudden contend, but I think it could be one of those 9-7 wins the division type seasons.

Archived