Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Gameday Thread - Super Bowl 50: Carolina vs. Denver

ExoDus84

Seems to happen a lot there in Gillette.

Similar to the whole deflateGate issue...why does the NFL pocket 40 MILLION bucks a season plus free equipment to slap a logo on the headsets but they can't hire 2 people to make sure they work at each venue? Why doesn't the Shield have more control of this process?

Seems like common sense to me. I guess they can say that the headsets seem to work everywhere else?

Well, yeah, it is common sense. The home team doesn't control the communications in playoff games because of a Patriots issue, so I don't get what we're waiting for in the regular season. Even if you don't believe they are doing anything, why take the chance?

Russell Wilson looked like an average QB out there today in a game where the defense couldn't hold the other team from scoring points.

Also, the Rams just stopped Lynch on 4th & 1 in OT.  The Rams win, and the Rams are doing to destroy us next week.  Ugh.

I prefer to think that the Rams will have a let down on the road against "the worst team in the NFL" after an emotional win against a division rival.

Rams had one big throw to get them in FG range after the onside kick. So dumb by Seattle. Just kick it away and make Foles drive it. The Rams had fumbled on 2 of their last 3 drives.

Archived