Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Gameday Thread - Super Bowl 50: Carolina vs. Denver

ExoDus84

So, are we rooting for the iggles on this one?

I'm not. Technically, I'm not rooting for anyone really. I'm just sitting here watching the game and enjoying the misery of either side when it occurs. So far, I'm doing a lot more of enjoying the Eagle's misery since they're pretty much getting their balls stomped on.

Philly paid #31 $63 million? LOL.

All part of the genius' plan. He figured if he paid a ton of money for a **** player then other teams would think the guy was really good and not throw at him. Cause, you know, everyone but Chip is stupid.

EDIT:

for clarification: man I type like I'm 6 when I'm watching a game.

Gaints go down. Now time to sit back and watch what will hopefully be a bloody war of attrition between the Cowboys and Eagles.

Today is a good football day!  Personally, wouldn't mine seeing the Beagles go 0 for 2 in the division just because of the coach.  But damn...me picking the CowGirls to win anything is really, really hard!

HTTR!

Id love to see Philly at 0-2 and that city in panic mode

That would make for some fun sportstalk radio listening tomorrow. Gotta love WIP after a Philly loss.

Chip's "system" and coaching style is all well and good when the team is winning. I could see that thing getting real sideways if they have a 1-3 or 2-5 type start.

Too early for me to care too much, but Id love to see Philly at 0-2 and that city in panic mode

Dallas wont miss Dez too much. romoSUCKS and that OL are great and their D is improved.

Warhead, I slightly disagree with second sentence...not having your game changer available hurts any QB.

HTTR!

I know it is too early to call. But the cowgirls are going to win this one. :(

Just bask in the misery of your enemy (the Eagles) instead of worrying about the success of your other enemy. Honestly, I can't get angry or upset during this game regardless of what happens. 

Just think about all the questions that will come out about Chip being a huge POS and not being the genius everyone thought he was (or at least being an ultra ***** GM). I can't wait! :wub:

Aikman just said they miss Dez. 

Aikman misses Michael Irvin, the only reason he's ever been cool.

Today is a good football day!  Personally, wouldn't mine seeing the Beagles go 0 for 2 in the division just because of the coach.  But damn...me picking the CowGirls to win anything is really, really hard!

HTTR!

they wouldn't be 0-2 in the division, they would be 0-1 in the division since today is the first game they have against a divisional opponent. they would be 0-2 on the season though, which would be nice to see.

Archived