Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

There's a lot of random-osity in all aspects of this post 😄

In the same random spirit, you ever listen to some older hit that you think is a fine tune but nothing that great, but you listen all the way through to the end and hear some great finish that you hadn't remembered in detail and ya kinda get a rekindled, enhanced, respect for it?

I was listening to one yesterday and at the end there's such a great, major, infusion of brass and chorus singers that I was wondering how I didn't remember that part of it. A really big finish.🙂

Unfortunately I can't remember today which tune it was.😆🥸

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I was touring Epcot Monday visiting lil France and they had a beauty and the beast singalong. 

I grew up in the Disney generation where they hit with several classics such as beauty and the beast, the little mermaid and later The Lion King. BATB was always a timeless classic and hearing this song made me tear up in the theater. 

Maybe it is my old age or nostalgia but in my opinion this is one of the best songs from the 90s Disney era. 

This is not the original song aired in the film but it is arguably better. 

• Like 1