Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

On 11/28/2022 at 10:44 AM, The Evil Genius said:

New Metallica song

Very good track.  I’ve liked most everything they have done since Death Magnetic, and Hardwired was a step up from that one.  Hopefully 72 Seasons is more of the same, and this first track lends me to believe it will be.  

Around 15 years ago they found themselves again.  

4 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Tonight’s concert - don’t know too many songs from Queensryche, but love Judas

edit: Queensryche were awesome! They played a lot of new songs, they were great

Queensryche is another that is on a late career renaissance.  They went back to the sound of their earlier records with the new singer Todd La Torre, and they have put out some great albums with him.  Few of the original guys remain at this point, but the music they are putting out is top shelf.  Their Condition Human album from 2015 is highly recommended.  Operation: Mindcrime, Empire, and Rage for Order are early Ryche essentials.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

^^^Been singing every vocal part of that song for almost my whole life.  (As a PK, the entire family did.)  That greatest hits 8-track got worn out in a hurry. 

https://youtu.be/ujsOx33f4mk 

(won't let me embed)

Yeah, I remember as a kid listening to that greatest hits 8-track over and over in the back of a Peugot station wagon as we drove from DC to Maine for summer vacation.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1