Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Roster Cuts OP updated - TE McCoy signed - Everett cut - PS: Cofield, Delaire, Dunbar, Plummer, Bates, Hamm, Trey, Crawford, Agnew

DC9

Has Fauria been cut yet?

What about Gragg?

I've wanted Fauria here for a long time, if he's healthy. He's exactly what we need in the RZ. Coming out, I thought he had a ton of potential as a blocker if he developed...but I really haven't followed him enough to know if he ever did. Is he still more of a receiving TE, or did he round out his game?

Cooley just said on his radio show that Amerson "might not survive this week"

Wow. Either really bad pick or he just fell apart. I though he had a pretty good rookie year. He certainly had his chance to show well this preseason with all the injuries.  

I don't think he did, but it'd be surprising to drop him so quick. Then again, in terms of ruthless good roster building it may be a good message to cut loose the second rounder who underperforms.

Now that would be interesting.  Didn't even think of it either.  Or he could be kept on for week 1, then released when Breeland gets off suspension.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 3m3 minutes ago Delaware, USA

C Austin Reiter, seventh-round pick, has been released,source says.

Congratz on making the team LeRibs!

I've wanted Fauria here for a long time, if he's healthy. He's exactly what we need in the RZ. Coming out, I thought he had a ton of potential as a blocker if he developed...but I really haven't followed him enough to know if he ever did. Is he still more of a receiving TE, or did he round out his game?

He's been injured. He had a good 2013 season as a redzone target, put up stats. But 2014, he was injury plagued. And so far in 2015 he's dealing with nagging injuries while moving down on the depth chart. He's healthy enough.

I don't know if he can block or not. My guess is he can well enough for our level of talent. I agree that JF would be a good addition. 

For our situation, we can't be choosy. I mean, if one thing is clear ... McC aint choosy.

He takes what he can get.  :)

This is an additon by subtraction imo, any decent daily fantasy footballer knows that when the other guy is playing the Redskins whoever is lined up across from Amerson is a must start. Sorry for saying this but Amerson was terrible last season and really brought the team down and this season all I've seen is more of the same after the 36 year old Steve Smith abused him for a 60+ yard TD. I am rooting for him because he is a Redskin but we can't continue to put such a liability out there in coverage as other teams know how bad he is and target him every week. HTTR

Archived