Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Survivor League v4.1: and the winner is...

Bliz

What week did the league end last season? If it was early, what about going with two strike elimination for when we start next season? Hoping to make it to next week with the Steelers.

Pretty sure it went all the way to the end, and me and another person both picked the Skins and lost. There was no winner

What week did the league end last season? If it was early, what about going with two strike elimination for when we start next season? Hoping to make it to next week with the Steelers.

Last year it went to week 11. Sinister and Burgundyrush were the final 2 as of week 9, survived another week, then they both picked the Skins to beat the Bucs. Sinister wanted to keep going to sudden death. Burgundyrush thought it was a fitting end...

I think the first year I put it to a vote and it was overwhelmingly in favor of 1 strike, not 2. If I remember or someone asks we can do a vote again next season.

Right now I'm VERY tempted to take Atl instead of the popular picks of NE or Sea.

Right now I'm VERY tempted to take Atl instead of the popular picks of NE or Sea.

Atlanta barely beat both Philly and NY (2 teams with a combined 0-4 record).  Even without Romo and Bryant I think they'll have a hard time beating Dallas (although I'll be rooting for them).

Atlanta barely beat both Philly and NY (2 teams with a combined 0-4 record). Even without romoSUCKS and Bryant I think they'll have a hard time beating Dallas (although I'll be rooting for them).

Your faith in weeden is admirable. I don't share it. Gonna be a slaughter

Nonetheless I'm currently with sea

Archived