Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Survivor League v4.1: and the winner is...

Bliz

I'll be out too tonight if the Bengals pull a Broncos (although the Chiefs had been playing some good ball the past 3 weeks). 

I didn't like my broncos pick...

But I didn't like any of my options and when I went over them all everyone I was considering picking lost. Just a bad week for me picking games.

Well who knew that the Skins would turn into the 1991 Redskins for one week? But yeah, I hear ya. I was debating between the Bengals and Panthers. 

If the Bengals win..I'm not sure I can pick the Panthers next week. It would just feel wrong..and even though I not under any illusion that this Skins team is good - next week against the Panthers seems like a trap game for Carolina.

Nice work guys.

Last year we had some controversy when both finalists went out the same week, one didn't want to participate any more, and we had a split championship.  

If that happens again I'm going to do the same thing this year as I did last year - if you both agree then you two can keep on going until we have an outright champion, with picks to be submitted to me via PM then posted here after the deadline, since I can't reset just part of the group.  

If one of you doesn't agree and decides to split the championship, so be it.

Good luck!  

Nice work guys.

Last year we had some controversy when both finalists went out the same week, one didn't want to participate any more, and we had a split championship.  

If that happens again I'm going to do the same thing this year as I did last year - if you both agree then you two can keep on going until we have an outright champion, with picks to be submitted to me via PM then posted here after the deadline, since I can't reset just part of the group.  

If one of you doesn't agree and decides to split the championship, so be it.

Good luck!  

First, thanks for running this, I really enjoy it.

For me, I like having as many folks in the running as possible.  We still have lots of weeks to go.

If MikeSellars (great pick of name, by the way) is OK with stopping now (or after this week) and having co-champs - or even him as champ, I don't care, then please do so.  As I said, the more the merrier.

First, thanks for running this, I really enjoy it.

For me, I like having as many folks in the running as possible.  We still have lots of weeks to go.

If MikeSellars (great pick of name, by the way) is OK with stopping now (or after this week) and having co-champs - or even him as champ, I don't care, then please do so.  As I said, the more the merrier.

You don't want to run this until one of us loses? I'd defintely give it another go if Bliz decides to run it again but I would like to see how this finishes out.

You don't want to run this until one of us loses? I'd defintely give it another go if Bliz decides to run it again but I would like to see how this finishes out.

I'd like to see the game reset, but the 2 of us keep going on our own - posts to this thread are fine - and we go on honor system about which teams we pick.

Up to you - you have done a great job this time and it has been fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived