Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for a ham sammich

TK

As in "The Lion Sleeps Tonight?" Gov't conspiracy song.

Let's just agree to disagree. You aren't changing my mind, but I'll continue to make sure I change yours.

The lion sleeps tonight?

I'm talking about a serious issue and you bring that up?

What are you a tin foil hat nutjob?

Only if its got Cheese.

for that your going to have to throw in Mark the Homer

He's worth more then that. I'm thinking at least a Sunshine Burger. With bacon. :)

I have it on the highest authority-- MTH doesn't tailgate with bread associated foods, he likes crab, pork, salmon, you know upper level fare. lol

10-1-12jiphone054.jpg

10-1-12jiphone057.jpg

Jason Reid couldn't let it go and described the Potential Trade as a "typical Redskins move that reeks of Dan Snyder and pickles" #SammichFail

UnWise Mike said that it was because the Washington Football Team refused to change their name and thus are stuck with Ham Sammich.

Beat you to it. :lol:

Don't worry. He doesn't know it yet, but I quietly threw him in with you in that Buffalo trade. Zoony really wanted that stale saltine they were offering so....

Don't worry. He doesn't know it yet, but I quietly threw him in with you in that Buffalo trade. Zoony really wanted that stale saltine they were offering so....

Buffalo?????  Hey I like 2 feet in the sand not 2 feet of snow, I've been to Buffalo in the winter.

They better be offering guaranteed money, I'm still waiting for my signing bonus Jamacian trip on Redskins 1,TK promised.

I just read on twitter that Lavar Arrington has been in touch with ham sammich and has him/it convinced that his career will be ruined if he is traded to the Redskins, so he/it is fighting hard to make sure the trade doesn't happen  

Pffft. Be a man..eat the gluten

Sounds too Gluty!

But seriously, in reality, I have hgh Blood Pressure, high Cholesterol and I'm pre-diabetic. I'm not over-weight or obese and I go to the gym 3-4 times a week.  Genetics screwed me as we have all of this that runs through the family. 

Sounds too Gluty!

But seriously, in reality, I have hgh Blood Pressure, high Cholesterol and I'm pre-diabetic. I'm not over-weight or obese and I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Genetics screwed me as we have all of this that runs through the family.

Suuuure blame genetics.

(Ok...you can be the exception to the rule )

Suuuure blame genetics.

(Ok...you can be the exception to the rule )

Plus, I had heart surgery at 15 yrs old to fix a birth defect in my aorta, so my cardiologist at the time said my BP would run higher the rest of my life. True story. Have a couple of big scars on my left side as souvineers.

Archived