Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NATION Parents out 'black' NAACP leader as white woman

Riggo-toni

If she hadn't misrepresented herself would she have been hired? :)

If not then it is a issue.

If it doesn't matter why are we even having this event?

There's no way to answer that.  People can say she wouldn't have been, but nobody knows one way or the other. 

It does matter, just not in the way some are trying to question. 

It's optional to answer

It's optional to answer, and they always say it won't be used in hiring decisions, won't be included with your application, etc. I'm sure that's all true and legit.  That said, I still don't trust it.  lol

It's optional to answer, and they always say it won't be used in hiring decisions, won't be included with your application, etc. I'm sure that's all true and legit.  That said, I still don't trust it.  lol

My white stem daughter would benefit from selecting African American on her college applications and scholarship applications.

There's no way to answer that.  People can say she wouldn't have been, but nobody knows one way or the other. 

It does matter, just not in the way some are trying to question. 

She's being investigated by the city of Spokane for lying about her race on her application to serve on the citizen police ombudsman commission, which would be a violation of the city's code of ethics.

As a government contractor that has to comply with a yearly Affirmative Action Plan, I have to include the question on the application, although the response is voluntary.

This, and i,make sure to sepect AA every time. Yeah bro, "yall" got a brother up in this position lol

Well...she was claiming her parents abused her and her adopted brothers..sooo...I think that's grounds for letting the truth out there

But the statements don't have that tone. Look at this:

“It’s very sad that Rachel has not just been herself,” Ruthanne Dolezal said. “Her effectiveness in the causes of the African-American community would have been so much more viable, and she would have been more effective if she had just been honest with everybody.”

Does that read like an outraged parent clearing themselves of abuse charges? It doesn't even make sense, let alone address bogus charges. That sets off all of my bull**** alarms and it looks like a bad liar trying to look innocent while intending to hurt someone.

Wait until she counters with some argument claiming if she said she was white, she wouldn't have gotten the job and that they would've been discriminating.

Beyond on the "is she lying" stuff, I'm still more curious about the parents going on TV about it.

Some of us grew up with parents that called us out when we were full of BS. I know mine did. But they wouldn't go on TV about it. Even if reporters came to them.

Does that read like an outraged parent clearing themselves of abuse charges? That sets off all of my bull**** alarms.

It just seems to weird to me.

Beyond on the "is she lying" stuff, I'm still more curious about the parents going on TV about it.

Some of us grew up with parents that called us out when we were full of BS. I know mine did. But they wouldn't go on TV about it. Even if reporters came to them.

Exactly. Her mothers statements seem strange and they don't fit the reasons given.

I know I'm not ratting my kids out to the press. My parents would fall on their swords long before they torpedoed their kids in any way like this lady has. In private however I can't get away with anything.

Exactly. Her mothers statements seem strange and they don't fit the reasons given.

I know I'm not ratting my kids out to the press. My parents would fall on their swords long before they torpedoed their kids in any way like this lady has. In private however I can't get away with anything.

Especially if you are dealing with somebody who went this far in the 1st place. Is it that unlikely she does something drastic or tragic next?

Does that read like an outraged parent clearing themselves of abuse charges? It doesn't even make sense, let alone address bogus charges. That sets off all of my bull**** alarms and it looks like a bad liar trying to look innocent while intending to hurt someone.

There are other articles that kind of shown they are not happy with the allegations, and when they asked the adopted brother about the claims he didn't say one way or another. So, let's stop the focus on the parents their motive is immaterial, and where the real issue is....she's a liar

There are other articles that kind of shown they are not happy with the allegations, and when they asked the adopted brother about the claims he didn't say one way or another. So, let's stop the focus on the parents their motive is immaterial, and where the real issue is....she's a liar

Even CW TV shows dropped the one monster per episode style of story telling.  There is plenty of room for more than one monster in this particularly cringe worthy story. 

I think the interwebs are big enough for people to wonder about the parents and the lying woman. 

I think the interwebs are big enough for people to wonder about the parents and the lying woman.

Does it really matter the motive of them turning her in? The girl lied..the parents would be guilty if they knew she lied on college applications and stayed quiet just so she could get financial aid.

Tell ya what...I will get my pitchfork and chastise the parents if it comes out they did this for money. But if it is just to clear the air? Nah...**** is still a liar and probably did all this for some other reason

It just seems to weird to me.

Cuz it is weird.  Clearly this family has some issues. I saw that this woman said some black guy was her dad at an official NAACP event.  Whatever their problems are, they need some serious counseling. 

Does it really matter the motive of them turning her in? The girl lied..the parents would be guilty if they knew she lied on college applications and stayed quiet just so she could get financial aid.

Tell ya what...I will get my pitchfork and chastise the parents if it comes out they did this for money. But if it is just to clear the air? Nah...**** is still a liar and probably did all this for some other reason

Who said it mattered? I'm just wondering what goes on in that family where this is how it is addressed. Keep your pitchfork. It's curious.

She has taken a prominent position with a pretty good salary that she may not have gotten if she'd been honest about her ethnicity.

Hmmm, So you are saying the NAACP would likely have violated civil rights laws if they had known the truth?

It does to me because betraying ones own children is one of the worst things I can think of a human being doing.  I would rank it as significantly worse than lying about race to get ahead professionally.  Thus, I want to know why she did it.  What drove a mother to take a sledge hammer to her daughters long con or delusion?   

People lie about things for professional advancement all the time, don't the redskins have a guy the media refers to as a "fake Indian" running around defending the teams name?  This weird issue with people claiming a race/culture that isn't there own is hardly new, and is probably fairly common in college applications and job applications.  People believe, thanks to right wing alarmists, that being some type of minority is a huge advantage in certain areas of life.  Like gay black women have all the luck because everyone is just dying to hire them and, in doing so, make their diversity quotas in a single hire.  Gay black women are like the draw four wild cards in the HR game of Uno.  So why wouldn't boring old normals, with no shame or integrity, want to steal some of that shine?  The difference here is that it's been taken to a level of absurdity rarely seen.  This con job went really far, and ended up running an NCAAP chapter which is kind of funny.  It reads like the plot of a bad movie starring at least one Wayans brother and maybe Carmen Electra. 

It does to me because betraying ones own children is one of the worst things I can think of a human being doing. I would rank it as significantly worse than lying about race to get ahead professionally. Thus, I want to know why she did it. What drove a mother to take a sledge hammer to her daughters long con or delusion?

People lie about things for professional advancement all the time, don't the redskins have a guy the media refers to as a "fake Indian" running around defending the teams name? This weird issue with people claiming a race/culture that isn't there own is hardly new, and is probably fairly common in college applications and job applications. People believe, thanks to right wing alarmists, that being some type of minority is a huge advantage in certain areas of life. Like gay black women have all the luck because everyone is just dying to hire them and, in doing so, make their diversity quotas in a single hire. Gay black women are like the draw four wild cards in the HR game of Uno. So why wouldn't boring old normals, with no shame or integrity, want to steal some of that shine? The difference here is that it's been taken to a level of absurdity rarely seen. This con job went really far, and ended up running an NCAAP chapter which is kind of funny. It reads like the plot of a bad movie starring at least one Wayans brother and maybe Carmen Electra.

Soooooo....if your kids did something illegal, you wouldn't turn them in?

If your kids claimed you abused them, you wouldn't clear the air?

Ohhh and let's not forget dragging the brother in on the ruse...

Archived