Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

3 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

A good friend of ours has a beach condo a couple hours north of Venice in Clearwater.  I'm not holding out a lot of hope for it.  (I mean clearly, I would like for it to escape unharmed, but I just don't think that's realistic with the track of the storm.)

Curiously to see if insurance companies play ball in the aftermath. But we all know how that one ends

Apparently Rush Limbaugh was ranting this week about how Hurricane Irma was largely a hoax ginned up to increase ratings on cable news; to sell batteries, bottled water, and other supplies; and to advance the false global warning agenda.  Limbaugh, who broadcasts from Florida, has since evacuated.

Scumbag.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wing-shock-jock-rush-limbaugh-212225991.html

Just now, Dan T. said:

Apparently Rush Limbaugh was ranting this week about how Hurricane Irma was largely a hoax ginned up to increase ratings on cable news; to sell batteries, bottled water, and other supplies; and to advance the false global warning agenda.  Limbaugh, who broadcasts from Florida, has since evacuated.

Scumbag.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wing-shock-jock-rush-limbaugh-212225991.html

He's a ****ing idiot and so are the assholes that listen to him. They should all go to the beach and call Irma a snowflake and cry about emails.

People are going to keep dieing because of these bible huffing science deniers. 

35 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Key West is one of the most amazing places in this entire country. (whole planet really)

Pretty devastating. 

I have a lot of friends there. Restaurant owners and such. Heartbreaking. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1