Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

8 hours ago, nonniey said:

37? - That is more than in the photo (people training them I imagine).  However certainly more than one isn't making a Nazi salute (anyone with a fist for example).   But that statement by Byrd you posted is pretty damning and probably what sank them all.

This is really difficult for you, isn't it?

58 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So we can stop with the bull**** defense of these jerks now. Cool. So it was exactly what we thought it was from the jump. The **** you can see with your own ****ing eyes. 

Some people don't have eyes

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2019 at 12:09 AM, nonniey said:

37? - That is more than in the photo (people training them I imagine).  However certainly more than one isn't making a Nazi salute (anyone with a fist for example).   But that statement by Byrd you posted is pretty damning and probably what sank them all.

Sooo, it turns out you were defending (wannabe) Nazis after all? What’s next? Being forced to abandon the one bad apple defense maybe?

Edited by The Sisko

33 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Sooo, it turns out you were defending (wannabe) Nazis after all? What’s next? Being forced to abandon the one bad apple defense maybe?

I was pointing out that not all the  people in that photo were making a Nazi salute.  And yes my instinct is to defend people against the mob until more more information comes to light (I'm the type of guy you'd want on your Jury if you were accused of anything and were innocent).

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 1

Police officer suspended after dancing naked at nightclub

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) — A Conway police officer has been suspended after he was recorded dancing naked at a Little Rock nightclub last month.

VIDEO

Officer Cebron Hackett was suspended without pay for 30 days and ordered to complete remedial training. He was off-duty and appeared to be "highly intoxicated" when he removed all his clothes at Discovery Nightclub on Oct. 13, Chief Jody Spradlin wrote in a letter of suspension.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

this is probably already in the thread somewhere

(assuming its true... i DID just grab it off of FB without any verification)

but still..... 

Old story gaining traction. Glad every time someone Googles this guy's name this is what will pop up.

CSP: Denver deputy drove over 100 mph in racing incident while transporting 3 inmates

DENVER — A Denver Sheriff's Department Deputy who was transporting inmates has been cited and placed on investigative leave after getting pulled over for driving at least 100 miles per hour in a racing incident.

Colorado State Patrol said the deputy, James Grimes, has been cited on counts of reckless driving, three counts of reckless endangerment and speeding 40 mph or more over the posted limit in a construction zone.

CSP confirmed with FOX31 that Grimes was driving over 100 mph Thursday around 12:23 p.m. on Interstate 25 between Monument and Castle Rock. The posted speed in the construction zone is 60 mph.

Grimes was also one of five deputies involved in the choking death of homeless inmate Marvin Booker in 2010. Booker, a homeless street preacher, died in jail following a struggle with officers after his arrest.

The 56-year-old had been arrested on drug charges. Booker died shortly after deputies shocked him with a Taser and then pinned him down. The city paid $6 million in a settlement with Booker's family.

CSP said in a press release about the speeding incident that Grimes and a pickup driver, 27-year-old Daniel Franklin, were spotted driving aggressively and weaving in and out of traffic on northbound I-25 near Monument.

Troopers located the two vehicles with help of a CSP helicopter in the area. Franklin was stopped, arrested and charged with DUI, speeding 40 mph or more over the posted limit in a construction zone, reckless driving and no proof of insurance.

Troopers located Grimes farther north on I-25 and found him in the van with another Denver deputy and three inmates.

"The van was allowed to continue to transport the prisoners while a thorough investigation was conducted," the released stated.

NYPD cops stripped of guns, shields after they’re caught having sex in department bathroom: sources

An NYPD lieutenant and a sergeant were stripped of their guns and shields after they were caught having drunken sex in the bathroom of a government building where the department has offices, the Daily News has learned.

Lt. Brandi Sanchez, 38, and Sgt. Lambros Gavalas, 46, were placed on modified assignment after two other cops caught them in a 12th floor bathroom at 90 Church Street, which is owned by the federal government and houses a number of state and local government offices, sources said.

An NYPD sergeant also assigned to Family Assistance Section entered the bathroom and found Gavalas and Sanchez in the stall apparently having sex at about 6:40 p.m. Friday.

The sergeant ran out to grab a lieutenant, who ordered the two out of the bathroom — but the couple kept going, according to sources.

• Haha 3