Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

mother****er brought a damn bow and arrow

you know the level of hatred you have to have in your heart to fire an arrow into a crowd of people

I hope they stomped him proper

We gonna see someone with plate armour and a mace next? What the hell, man

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

glad people seem to be listening to the curfews tonight, things could have gotten much uglier.

Usually protests thin out in the evening and early night and more aggressive folks show up later at night.  So I wouldn't jump to too many conclusions.  There was a curfew last night too.  (Cops also tend to get more aggressive and impatient at night during protests too.)

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, visionary said:

It's pretty crazy that so much chaos is happening in the day time. Not sure what is going to happen tonight.

Concern I have is every time a cop does something stupid right now it's like fuel to the fire.

This feels different, everyone has a camera phone now.  A lot of folks want to let off every bit of frustration they have, government brought this on themselves.

Not shocked if more then one city gets martial law, Minnesota should've never admitted how outnumbered they were more I think about, it embolden folks. They don't want to ask for military and folks know that now.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

mother****er brought a damn bow and arrow

you know the level of hatred you have to have in your heart to fire an arrow into a crowd of people

I hope they stomped him proper

Did he fire it?  I’m not sure that’s even the right terminology for a bow.  Release it?  Whatever.  It didn’t look like he really got a shot off.  

Not that it matters, I view it the same way as pointing a gun at someone.  The threat is made at that point, and no one should have to wait until they’re shot to defend themselves.  He came looking for a beating and found it.  Mission accomplished.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I swear we are on some conjunction of the spheres ****

I’m not convinced I’m still in the same reality I grew up in.  I think I went kayak fishing one day during the Obama administration, and landed on very different shores.  I need to finish fixing that truck and get back out on the water, maybe I can paddle my way home again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1