Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

7 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Notice the repeated targeting of the press. That’s what fascist thugs do. Tell me I’m wrong over over the top. Somebody doesn’t want the truth to be shown/told and unless I’m missing something, it’s not the protesters.

It’s high time we took Malcolm X’s advice and started dragging the U.S. to the rest of the world as a country of human rights abusers. Are we as bad as China and some others? Not quite. However, China and the rest aren’t constantly out there trying to pass themselves off as paragons of freedom and human rights either. At the very least, unlike us, they can say they’re not trying to pass themselves off as something they’re not.

Somewhere BenningRoad is smiling ear to ear reading this or already outside.

It’s crazy thinking about all the **** happening in this country all at the same time. Record unemployment, pandemic killing more than war, riots in multiple major cities, democracy crumbling from the inside. I mean I’m worried about what’s coming next. No way all this just goes away. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

That time a holocaust denying moron better understood what’s going on in our country than the illegitimate occupant of the White House. Note that he’s referencing lyrics from a Tupac joint.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

There's no doubt in my mind Trump would make it worse with a live address tonight, but he owes us one as president.  Doing nothing but talking trash from his bunker is not even trying to be a leader.

I don't want him to lead jack****. I want him running around with his hair on fire, acting like a little b-word so we can get him the **** outta there. 

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant. It happens. ✌

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Llevron said:

It’s crazy thinking about all the **** happening in this country all at the same time. Record unemployment, pandemic killing more than war, riots in multiple major cities, democracy crumbling from the inside. I mean I’m worried about what’s coming next. No way all this just goes away. 

All these images are going to make a lot of people very angry.

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I don't want him to lead jack****. I want him running around with his hair on fire, acting like a little b-word so we can get him the **** outta there. 

Like I said, give it to Pence. Save the Union and 25th Amendment that Shmuck.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

We need to remove him now, if we wait any longer our nation might be over.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

America 

The Police have zero intention of calming this down. They are gonna beat people until they submit and do it until there is no one left to fight. This isn’t supposed to be America 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, Llevron said:

The Police have zero intention of calming this down. They are gonna beat people until they submit and do it until there is no one left to fight. This isn’t supposed to be America 

This is what I remember of the south in the '60s

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, visionary said:

That video with the national guard going down the street....  Holy ****!  What the **** are we doing?

Dude, please say you inside or something.

You keep posting clips of no ****s given even for folks with visible press badges : (

21 minutes ago, visionary said:

That video with the national guard going down the street....  Holy ****!  What the **** are we doing?

Yeah that’s insane.  They’re just sweeping through a residential neighborhood like a military coup is taking place.  

I'm moving tomorrow, so I was at the new house all day. However, on the way home, I noticed a massive police presence in Manassas. Took me an extra hour to get home, but I found out it was a demonstration. I changed my clothes and literally walked down the street to Sudley Manor drive and watched whatever the hell you want to call what that was. Granted, I got there at about 10:30, I heard the peaceful protestors were the early birds.

Anyways, if you see a video of someone throwing a rock through the window of Taco Bell and you see a guy with a black shirt and khaki pants...hello! I had nothing to do with it, I was actually getting ready to leave and I happened to be standing pretty close to that window at the time.

Edit: Also, a lot of people drove and parked their cars right where the rioting would start. That is such a terrible idea.

Edited by Simmsy