Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Sports Talk Radio - DMV (met)

Zguy28

While saying the whole time he didn't want to be talking about Robert.

I really didn't mind them this morning,, i thought most of the assessments were on point. i did not care for them continuing to try and beat the Robert horse.. it never occurs to them while they're saying Griffin is still a story and a distraction because the TV kept cutting to him.. they don't realize that there's an audience in Miami that have been paying attention to the Dolphins offseason and our circus is not as big a story and has not been played out like it has here.

So the cameras and the announcers discussions are for them more than us.

I have decided i really just don't care for Chris Paul. he YELLS ALL THE TIME. EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS MAX VOLUME OVER EXCITED RADIO HUCKSTER.

Cheesy.

~Bang

Reid dropped a nugget this morning in the part of his RG bashfest I heard on the way to work.  He said "prior to 2013, guys were going to him to get a story and we kept getting he's doing this for Gatorade, subway, etc."  Sounds like Reid's still salty Griffin wouldn't give him the time of day. 

A lot of what Reid says is the truth in relation to Griffin's poor play, he simply talks about it too much and with what comes off as too much glee.

Laughed at Kevin losing his cool on my drive back from Bethesda. He gave Cousins a B grade. Callers were calling him out for saying "I'm ok with a lot of Ints" and all the other stuff blaming the team around Kirk.

It was epic.

When he told tommy he was "friggin' CLUELESS!!" i lost it.

the fact Squeaky compared Cousins day yesterday to John Beck shows just how clueless he is. he then doubled down by literally SCREAMING that Colt McCoy essentially would have won the game.

God.. when he gets excited,, all the dogs in the neighborhood howl.

the fact after Kevin called him friggin' Clueless he went silent tells me either Kevin had enough and cut his mic, or Squeaky stormed out.

I think it's the mic, because Squeaky sure isn't moving unless cookies have been offered.

either way, it was indeed fun.

~Bang

• Like 2

I love Tom Loverro. He literally sounds like a cranky old fat guy.

I think he sounds like a guy with a stuffed up nose on helium.

Something is getting worse over there. I think Czabe is just watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Cooley seemed to be defending Gruden today (still want to play much?) and Galdi suggested they the end of the 1st half clock nonsense was because they thought they could score and get the ball back and score again. WHAT? They had 3 points at that moment. 

So you have.......

Reid in the morning - garbage

Mr. Tony - He could have a national show if he wants. Doesn't need to be sportstalk. He's the 1-off

Kevin and Thom - I love Kirk and Shanny vs. I love noise and drama

Walker/Mitchell/Jackson - Nicknames, hard talk...and Scott I guess.

Al/Czabe/Cooley - I don't know. Looks good in comparison? 

On paper that's a 2-14 team

• Like 1

do you copy/paste your posts from reddit to ES, or from ES to reddit?

The problem is the junkies aren't that much better. They're largely entertainment.

They both suck and I listen to podcasts to pass the time.

Edited by tshile

it took sheehan all of about 4 minutes to start lecturing the listeners about a shanahan.

at least he makes something resembling a point when it comes to kyle as opposed to mike. 

I heard that, as soon as I got in the car I heard him bragging about Kyle. He claims Kyle will be a HC in two years, I'll take that bet. 

Kyle is awesome at play design, mediocre as a gameday playcaller. He also is a big ass brat and rubs plenty of coaches and front office personnel the wrong way. I don't think he has the interpersonal skills to win a HC position or fill out a pro assistant staff. 

I heard that, as soon as I got in the car I heard him bragging about Kyle. He claims Kyle will be a HC in two years, I'll take that bet. 

Kyle is awesome at play design, mediocre as a gameday playcaller. He also is a big ass brat and rubs plenty of coaches and front office personnel the wrong way. I don't think he has the interpersonal skills to win a HC position or fill out a pro assistant staff. 

i agree. 

one thing that stuck out to me last night that i recall being an issue when he was here- he can come out guns blazing in the first half. but then, in the second half, it seems the defense often catches up. 

it always drove me nuts that he never seemed to adjust to the oppositions adjustments. 

there was a game in dallas years ago that epitomized this and i've never forgotten- we were pounding the ball, and it just started working. in the second half, we virtually abandoned the run and seemed to go into video game mode, trying to throw bombs, but lacking the personnel to do it. 

really weird stuff.