Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Examiner:Teens storm theater: Ocoee theater in Fla. stormed by hundreds of brawling teens

Zguy28

Obviously just youths without proper guidance from society. We really should find them things to occupy their time with, in a wholesome, constructive manner. After all, it takes a village.

Or we could simply blame the youths for knowing what was inappropriate behavior and choosing not to conduct themselves accordingly.

or, we could do both.  Blame and punish "the youths" for their behavior, AND trying to understand what societal factors lead to increased probabilities that this sort of thing will happen... and try to act like a village that gives a **** by trying to address root issues.  

Its not all or nothing.  it never is.  

I was being sarcastic with the first post. At a certain point, you are responsible for your own actions. Everyone knows that attacking people and shooting guns at a mall is illegal and morally wrong. There is no village kumbya needed here. They were bad kids who chose to make illegal decisions.

I'll save my ****s for the teenagers who decided it was wrong and didn't participate.

Why hasn't anyone invented machine gun tasers yet?

That would be epic

Isn't this why rubber bullets were created? No one dies and the crowd quickly disperses.

Well, I guess except for that girl killed by a rubber bullet after the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004.

Rubber bullets can kill people. It's less lethal, not non-lethal.

or, we could do both.  Blame and punish "the youths" for their behavior, AND trying to understand what societal factors lead to increased probabilities that this sort of thing will happen... and try to act like a village that gives a **** by trying to address root issues.  

Its not all or nothing.  it never is.  

Didn't the 1965 Moynihan Report already do that?  Not much changed; in fact, the illegitimacy problem only got worse. 

The best part of this is the glee on far right web sites.

For several years, the RWNJs have been told that huge mobs of blacks are running wild all the time, in every major city, wilding and polar bear hunting and doing the knockout game, and race rioting OMG its getting worse all the time, you should NEVER go into a big city, and worst of all the liberal media is covering it up for political correctness reasons and to protect Obama or something.  White girl bleed a lot didn't you read it?    

Now something kinda sorta a little bit like that finally happened in one place and all their racist fears finally are validated.  Hooray! 

The best part of this is the glee on far right web sites.

For several years, the RWNJs have been told that huge mobs of blacks are running wild all the time, in every major city, wilding and polar bear hunting and doing the knockout game, and race rioting OMG its getting worse all the time, you should NEVER go into a big city, and worst of all the liberal media is covering it up for political correctness reasons and to protect Obama or something. White girl bleed a lot didn't you read it?

Now something kinda sorta a little bit like that finally happened in one place and all their racist fears finally are validated. Hooray!

I really don't get why you always know exactly what the loony bin is saying

Archived