Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Titans

JimmiJo

Ryan Clark getting these guys hyped up. #HTTR #TENvsWAS https://vine.co/v/Ob1IIBxbVpE 

Play
proxy.jpg?t=HBiJAWh0dHBzOi8vdi5jZG4udmlu

Whitehurst is starting so Redskins have no excuse.

@Snide_Remarks They always make a career day for somebody who has none. #dontcountchickens

Expect it after the Bye, once mathmatically eliminated.

The problem I have with this is that is when we expect Griffin back also.

And I would prefer to have those guys get a few games in with a QB who I don't really care if he gets knocked around a little bit because the new RG/RT are feeling their way.

agree, though, that's the most likely scenario.

Redskins greats on the sideline for alumni game #Redskins

Redskins wearing throwup, I mean throwback uniforms. They're really ugly.

Strange - they are my favorite uniform. Wish we went with them full time.

Redskins wearing throwup, I mean throwback uniforms. They're really ugly.

Good news: Bruce Allen has assembled 100 of the finest football players alive today. Bad news: They’re not playing. It’s homecoming.

Santana Moss active for the first time this year

He was active last week, but never played IIRC. 

The book has been out for a while on how to take it to a Haslett defense. Personnel level doesn't matter. Offensive coordinators live for this day. Fortunately for us - and the rivalry - Haslett has seemed to do pretty well in getting ready for Romo and the Cowboys. Or maybe that was Shanahan's meddling. Or wait.....only the positive results were Haslett, and all the negative ones were Shanahan, right? Anyway, let's hope all units have their acts together today -- special teams, offense, defense. We need a win!!

Does it really matter WHO (outside of anyone named Chad Henne and his Jacksonville JV outfit) starts under centre against our D?

Hail.

He was active over Aldrick last week too.

He was active last week, but never played IIRC. 

Thanks, I missed that last week.

welp. not too long ago CSN showed a clip of Rak saying he's proven in this league (said it twice actually) and doesnt have to prove anything to anybody and regarding him being here next year, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. 

he so wants to be gone. get his under-producing ass outta here. wouldnt be shocked if he's purposefully playing subpar (1 move, no results) to get shipped out. 

Archived