Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread: Giants @ Redskins

JimmiJo

0 v Texans

10 v Jacksonville

0 v Eagles

We're definitely due at least a couple tonight.

Problem was, we should have had at least 6 from my count against Foles, but seems, somehow he was slippery and they couldn't tackle him. Kerrigan alone had him in his grasp about 4 times without a blocker and still missed. I think it was Kearse who had a sack but got called away due to a BS defensive holding call... Need to wrap up

Honestly bro, Meriweather was out for 2 games and sucked it up... Don't get your hopes too high for Porter. He wasn't very good to begin with.

Agreed. We're desperate for some CB depth though. Breeland needs to step up tonight. He's definitely got the talent. 

The less I see of Biggers the more happy I am in general usually. 

stats that stand out to me on Offense -

- Ranks fourth in the NFC and tied for fifth in the NFL in red zone touchdown percentage (66.7%)
- Ranks second in the NFC and sixth in the NFL in rush attempts per game (31.0)
- Ranks fourth in the NFC and sixth in the NFL in first downs rushing percentage (26.9%)
- Ranks first in the NFL in yards per first-down play (6.67)

Me too.. exciting aint it!

LOL I love that avy you got

Cousins continues to show why he's worth at least a 1st and a 3rd.  Hopefully Haslett remembers the 3 and out and 1st down followed by out that happened when he put Orakpo on the other side.

Pumped for this game, not gonna be as close as lots predict.

Biiiig game for Cousins. Gonna be interesting to see how he does under pressure. Giants pass rush is definitely better than Philly's.

So is the secondary. A healthy Jordan Reed would help.

Will the Smithsonian document the rare appearance of the legendary, seldom-seen Porter cat?

Archived