Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I was out and about during the game so the only thing I really saw was Johnson's KR. That was fun. The rest of the game, not so much. 

(Michigan's use of the jumpman logo is so weird to me. It's a basketball player on a football uniform. Just doesn't look right)

Al well.On to Rutgers. 

2 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I’ve never seen a team forget to catch a kickoff. That seems impossible. 

That was one of several terrible plays by Rutgers. I'm a little disappointed MD couldn't get the shutout. Otherwise, great job by the team to rebound and beat up on a team they should beat up on. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2018 at 9:52 AM, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He needs a lot of things to go right this year. He's been a great recruiter and a mediocre coach at Maryland.

He really seems to like the "Let them play through it" strategy when other teams go on big runs. It seems like a fairly normal thing for a lot of coaches to call a timeout a little quicker in those situations, but I feel like he likes to wait until it's a good many points too late.

2 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

He really seems to like the "Let them play through it" strategy when other teams go on big runs. It seems like a fairly normal thing for a lot of coaches to call a timeout a little quicker in those situations, but I feel like he likes to wait until it's a good many points too late.

Hasn't worked yet. He does wait too long. Also coming out of timeouts it feels they aren't on the same page.

6 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Roy Williams school of coaching.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

I just don't understand how this team was 3-0 going into the Temple game, got blown out in a stunning loss, and then the wheels fell off. Did someone get hurt? This team beat TEXAS. 

I don't think the wheels have fallen off. They aren't supposed to beat a ranked Michigan or Iowa team on the road. I especially hoped for a better performance this weekend, but the defense couldn't get off the field and the offense just couldn't win at the LOS. 

I think QB play could be better, but Hill is essentially a RS Frosh and just over a year removed from his surgery. 

Beat Illinois at home and Indiana on the road and this team goes to a bowl. I think many Terp fans wold have taken that if offered on 9/1. Hell, given the McNair travesty, I'm surprised they have won more than 3 games for the season. 

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

I had the feeling that this would happen. I think DJ and Evans will still be shown the door as a consequence of a player dying. It's hard to come back from that unless it was just a freak thing. I don't think it was. It was complete mismanagement of a situation and a total failure. 

• Like 1