Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

On 8/22/2018 at 7:31 PM, skinfan2k said:

if anyone is interested, i'm hosting a game watch in howard county for the UMD/michigan game at the stained glass pub .  We will have drink specials and food!

Since my youngest is a Michigan frosh this year, I’m going to the Big House for homecoming. I WILL be wearing red!

• Like 1

Click to read the rest

https://247sports.com/college/maryland/ContentGallery/Projecting-the-Depth-Chart-121004732/#121004732_1

Projecting the Depth Chart

QUARTERBACK

Redshirt freshman Kasim Hill is expected  to be the starting quarterback after he went head-to-head with sophomore Tyrrell Pigrome. Hill's fit in the offense and the trust that he's developed with his wide receivers have elevated his status as the starter. Pigrome has developed. Sources have told 247Sports that he continues to show he can step into the pocket and deliver a good ball. The two will be the clear-cut top two throughout the season, while junior quarterback Max Bortenschlager provides experience behind them.

Kasim and Piggy listed as co-starters.

I suspect Kasim will be the starter against Texas.

Sophomore center Johnny Jordan took Senior Brendan Moore's starting center position...bumping Moore to guard at the expense of Terrance Davis....which is a shock.

Lots of freshman in the two-deep

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

We have all been witnesses to the exact opposite of a toxic environment. What we have witnessed is the exact opposite of any toxic environment. What we have witnessed is a coach and coaching staff deeply committed to obtaining excellence from every player on the field, in the classroom and in life.

I hope there's more to that letter than what was put in that article, because it reads as incredibly tone deaf.