Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Griffin - GREAT INTERVIEW on NFL Radio

Wahoo Hoosier

I haven't listened to the interview, but the fact that he did an interview just proves he's a self promoting jackass. He should be studying his play book and working on timing with his receivers. RGMe all the way.

/sarcasm

I thought I would get that out of the way for the 5-10 posters who are going to say it anyway. Now they don't have to.

EDIT: Since so many people liked this post, I went back and corrected the typos.  Post was made on a mobile device, you see. (Which, for the record, RGIII should never, ever use, because any use of a mobile device to post on twitter or a fan site is a clear indication of selfish behavior, and is to be condemned.)

Damn, I need another ..

/Sarcasm.  This time for real. 

Glad RG3 can talk.  Sad he has no depth perception downfield.  I mean, how many times did he throw the ball 10 feet over a wide open receiver's head or have a deep wide open receiver have to come back for an underthrown ball?  He clearly has vision issues.  I believe this is why he holds the ball too long - he doesn't have confidence because he KNOWS he can't tell how deep the receivers are.

IMHO, RG3 will NEVER be an elite QB.  As a matter of fact, due to the above and the fact that it will force him to run more than he should, I predict RG3 is out of the league within 3 years due to career ending injury.

So i guess every season before last was a mirage? I wonder about your eyesight a little, it was obvious the recovering knee messed up his mechanics causing him to throw high. Terry Shea, one of his coaches and QB Guru, even said his mechanics were different because of the knee causing him to sail passes.

Glad RG3 can talk. Sad he has no depth perception downfield. I mean, how many times did he throw the ball 10 feet over a wide open receiver's head or have a deep wide open receiver have to come back for an underthrown ball? He clearly has vision issues. I believe this is why he holds the ball too long - he doesn't have confidence because he KNOWS he can't tell how deep the receivers are.

IMHO, RG3 will NEVER be an elite QB. As a matter of fact, due to the above and the fact that it will force him to run more than he should, I predict RG3 is out of the league within 3 years due to career ending injury.

Just saw your post on Haslett, now you come on and blast RG3.

You must be a very unhappy fan...

Glad RG3 can talk.  Sad he has no depth perception downfield.  I mean, how many times did he throw the ball 10 feet over a wide open receiver's head or have a deep wide open receiver have to come back for an underthrown ball?  He clearly has vision issues.  I believe this is why he holds the ball too long - he doesn't have confidence because he KNOWS he can't tell how deep the receivers are.

IMHO, RG3 will NEVER be an elite QB.  As a matter of fact, due to the above and the fact that it will force him to run more than he should, I predict RG3 is out of the league within 3 years due to career ending injury.

WTF is your problem?  Wow... are you even a fan of this team?  Please tell me you are a Cowgirls fan - no one in their right mind would have this attitude when talking about Griffin. 

This should be call-out worthy at the end of the upcoming season after Robert gets back to normal and lights it up this coming season.

Just saw your post on Haslett, now you come on and blast RG3.

You must be a very unhappy fan person...

Fixed it for you. :)

It's really gotta suck to be that guy.

I'm sensing some similarities here:

Eeyore.gif

EDIT:  Cool Tyrion Gif

I really like this kid. He really does sound like he's matured. And I know some of his answers were generic for the purposes of publicity, but he handles himself so well. I believe he's going to do great things here. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us.

Honestly thought this was a joke post after reading voice_of_reason's sarcastic gem. 

Glad RG3 can talk.  Sad I'm incapable of recognizing the positives he brings to the position and team.  I mean, how many times do people have to remind me about the very real difficulties of recovering from major knee surgery--especially for a QB in only his 2nd year--before I catch on? I clearly have an unsupported agenda going here.  I believe this is why my posts are so negative - I don't have confidence in my viewpoints because I KNOW I can't tell real issues from my fan emotion-based ones.

IMHO, RG3 will PROBABLY be an elite QB, but I won't ever admit that.  As a matter of fact, due to the above and the fact that I'm fully committed to forcing my ultra-negative view of him on people far more than I should, I predict I will be off this message board within 3 months due to never-ending trolling.

Fixed all that for you *thumbsup*

I honestly don't know how any Skins fan couldn't have some sort of excitement for RG3. The hate he gets is unfounded. The dude had a knee injury that cost him last year and everyone that dislikes him uses it against him.

If I was RG3, I would view Garcon's, Robert's, Jackson's and Reed's chests as some dumbass screaming at me that I suck. I would then focus on shoving the ball into his stinking mouth to shut him up.

I do think RG3 shuts up a lot of the haters this year.

Also, that was a nice interview. I always enjoy listening to him talk.

Eeyore.gif

Hey, be kind to Eeyore. He's my favorite character ever. I had a stuffed Eeyore growing up. My favorite stuffed animal ever. 

AND it took exactly 1 post from my sarcastic post to get a real version of the same thing. 

And I am sorry, next time I do a sarcastic post, I'll add the inaccuracy and lack of football skill.  I forgot those two qualities.  My bad. 

I mean, how many times did he throw the ball 10 feet over a wide open receiver's head or have a deep wide open receiver have to come back for an underthrown ball? 

Are you asking how many times his rookie (healthy knee) year or last year (knee brace, under 12 months removed from surgery)?  If I recall, Robert was one of the most accurate passers his rookie year and also one of the most accurate when you only look at his throws over 20 yards. 

Hmmm, maybe when he hurt his knee he also got some dirt in his eye.  I sure hope the team doctors wash his eyes out before week one.

Kirwan said what I have thought since I first heard Robert speak.  He is a very well spoken, intelligent, mature young man, especially considering his age and the pressure of being "the man" in DC for the Redskins.....and after a horrible season. 

I thought he took a lot of unwarranted criticism last season, especially when we did not improve as the season went on.  Rumors circulated that may or may not have painted an accurate picture of Robert within the locker room.   

But...it does not seem that Robert lost the support of the team.  Rather Shanny lost the support of the FO, and was let go. 

Some chide Robert for his self confidence and such.....but to me that is what I want especially in my QB.  He is confident without going to the ridiculous extremes of other players that specifically call attention to themselves with their words and actions....on field and off.....like the new Madden coverboy, or the as yet to play a down in the NFL rookie QB in Cleveland.   

IMHO the team will go as Robert goes this season...... 

Yeah...I know trolls are trolls & all...but that man speaks eloquently, & comes from good angles on just about every topic. While he has said things with some open-endedness for conjecture, his angles are never obtuse. Sometimes, perhaps, he could be a little more direct so as to leave out interpretation. ..but otherwise, he speaks as well, or better than most of the other QB's in the league.

Now about that accuracy, & depth perception. ../sarcasm.

Archived