Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles WR D. Jackson flies from nest

Redskins44fan

Does Desean have to clear waivers? We should easily be able to pick him up if we had the cap room.

Agreed we could pick up his current contract and only be out this years money of things go bad. We should be second on the list. Anyone know his current salary?

He's a FA.

For all the folks who are inevitably going to call him a "thug" or blindly follow the Eagles character assassination attempt, take look at this special ESPN did on him a few months ago

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9756561

Why would the Eagles look for reasons to get rid of their top WR?  I don't follow.  What do they have to gain?

Given the fact that the NJ.com article has pics of him throwin' up signs, it's more like character suicide than character assassination.

Just my opinion.

He's a FA.

For all the folks who are inevitably going to call him a "thug" or blindly follow the Eagles character assassination attempt, take look at this special ESPN did on him a few months ago

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9756561

You know who else was involved with philanthropy and giving back to the community? Hint: He's a former TE for the New England Patriots also accused of gang affiliations.

I'm going to wait to see what comes of this, but that's just too crazy to release arguably your best offensive player after he just had his best season. Something doesn't smell right...

Pipe bomb?

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/derrick-ward-goes-on-twitter-rampage-against-nfl-espn-more-032814?cmpid=tsmtw%3Afscom%3Anflonfox

Derrick Ward ‏@DerrickWard32  2h
These ESPN analyst sound real dumb right now talking about @DeseanJackson10 They think they know what they're talking about but they don't.

Im sorry but has @DeseanJackson10 ever been arrested? Suspended? DUI? Drugs? No so why are these dumb asses on @espn trying to make him seem like he's a horrible person. The NFL is so Contridictive I swear. Especially these punk ESPN Analyst.

There is something to this. If they want to say that he is clashing with the coaches and whatnot, that is one thing. But to assume he is involved with gangs, and say they could have a Hernadez situation is a bit too much without any evidence. 

You know who else was involved with philanthropy and giving back to the community? Hint: He's a former TE for the New England Patriots also accused of gang affiliations.

I'm going to wait to see what comes of this, but that's just too crazy to release arguably your best offensive player after he just had his best season. Something doesn't smell right...

THIS! You dont cut the best offensive weapon on your team because you "think" he "might" be affiliated with gangs. Something else is going to come out. You can count on it.

Archived