Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the Retread Coach to be hired in 2016

Riggo-toni

For $10-$12mill/yr I bet his mouth may reconsider.

Again, it's not happening. Even for 10 mil per year.

Cowher hates Dan Snyder with a passion. I've heard it from the horses mouth. He would never sell his soul to the devil.

"Not even for a trillion bazillion dollars!"

- Pee Wee Herman

The next coach having as good offensive mind is totally irrelevant. If we don't get a legitimate GM/talent evaluation system in place we are going to need a coach to take the crap he is given and whoop them in to shape. Take no crap kinda guy that will hopefully change some attitudes around here. Record wouldn't be pretty but might start to get the culture around here changed for the better........

I say it will be Mike Singletary!

An approach he hasn't tried yet and I'm sure Mr. Alumni Allen would be all for it would be this:

HC- Joe Gibbs

OC- Joe Thiesman

DC- Darrell Green

ST- Brian Mitchell

QB Coach- Mark Rypien

RB Coach- John Riggins

OL Coach- Russ Grimm

TE Coach- Don Warren

WR Coach- Art Monk

DL Coach- Charles Mann

LB Coach- Monte Coleman

DB Coach- Brad Edwards

Hire Beathard as GM and Casserly as assistant GM. Having tried everything else he would try to win the fans back by doing this.

*** I'm just being sarcastic in case anybody happens to think I'm serious ***

Jim Fassel

I'd love to look into an alternative universe to see what would've happened if we hired him instead of Zorn.

If your an "trade RG for highest round pick we can get guy" - Harbaugh? Cowher? Rivera? Singletary?

Singletary?  No thank you.  I can see Harbaugh and Cowher trying to work with Robert at least for the 1st offseason.

Archived