Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins at Falcons

SkinsFanInTennessee

Watching this thread looks like it's going to be more entertaining than actually watching the game.

No matter what happens there's some group that is set to go on the attack/defense of some person/unit/coach/issue with the team. No matter what happens, some group is upset.

If Tony Gonzalez continues to get TD's over Harry Douglas I'm going to be joining the group upset about that. I need Douglas to get me some points if we're going to lose dammit.

I swear, as I watch the thread I feel like I'm watching this guy from Major League 2.

L1iiM.jpg

Some of you guys are insane.. how do you complain that "see RG3 isn't the problem! Its the offensive line!!" Wouldn't that mean that Shanahan made the correct call in sitting the franchise QB until they can address the O-Line issues in the off season?

You can have it both ways clowns... Hypocrites..

Some of you guys are insane.. how do you complain that "see RG3 isn't the problem! Its the offensive line!!" Wouldn't that mean that Shanahan made the correct call in sitting the franchise QB until they can address the O-Line issues in the off season?

You can have it both ways clowns... Hypocrites..

Uh, a lot of us were blaming the offensive line AND see the bright side on him being shut down.

But you keep it up sweetheart, you're raising your stock more than Cousins is.

Archived