Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Griffin Points Blame At Coaching (Postgame-Eagles)

truskinsfan18

The part where he laughed a little and said "no?" was because he had no idea why the media was asking if Shanahan gave any signs of wanting to quit before the playoffs last year. Griffin had already said he hadn't seen the report from this morning yet, but they couldn't resist asking him anyways. So he had no idea where that question came from. Must have seemed like a really weird, out of place question. So he kind of just chuckled and said "no?"

I've just about had it with this guy. I dont care if it's the coaches fault or not. You don't insinuate it to the press and you don't publicly undermine the head coach of the team. Who does rg3 think he is? He's not even good! This has Snyder written all over it. This **** wouldn't fly under any head coach that had full control. Shanny should've sat this punk down a long time ago.

I'm really starting to think RG3 was a mistake. If he can't run and he can't hit the broad side of a barn then what good is he? He's spent his entire life relying on his athletic ability. I'm not sure that he ever developed the skill set that an nfl quarterback needs to have.

I've just about had it with this guy. I dont care if it's the coaches fault or not. You don't insinuate it to the press and you don't publicly undermine the head coach of the team. Who does rg3 think he is? He's not even good! This has Snyder written all over it. This **** wouldn't fly under any head coach that had full control. Shanny should've sat this punk down a long time ago.

I'm really starting to think RG3 was a mistake. If he can't run and he can't hit the broad side of a barn then what good is he? He's spent his entire life relying on his athletic ability. I'm not sure that he ever developed the skill set that an nfl quarterback needs to have.

Did you watch the press conference today? He said nothing controversial. At all.

He's been incredibly accurate his entire career until coming off a 2nd knee surgery with limited actual football practice for 7-8 months. I've just about had it with all these new "fans" that have sprouted up out of nowhere this year. The coaching sucks. You know, I know, the team knows it. Stating the obvious isn't undermining anyone. If I were griffin I'd ask to sit out the rest of the year before he gets killed but he never will.

So I actually sat down and watched the press conference (Divas on Ice) and was completely unsurprised to discover that it was just a 23 year old answering asinine/dead horse questions in as few words as possible.

Why was nobody complaining about the way he carried himself in press conferences when we were winning? Oh, right.

I think you'd be happier rooting for a new team.

Just my two cents.

The thing about Robert's accuracy.  I understand he is having accuracy issues this season. I don't think anyone would deny it, even his biggest supporters.

The issue I have is folks turning 2013's struggles into, "he has always been inaccurate" or "he has never been a good passer"  

Those things are just not true.   In 2012  he was incredibly accurate. In College he was incredibly accurate.

So IMO, the question we should be asking is what has caused him to see such a big difference in accuracy in 2013.  Did he suddenly become inaccurate all by himself?  What are the other factors involved that would make a historically accurate passer and turn him into an inaccurate one?

Yes he did. The last sentence out of his mouth about things could be changed and their not. That is clearly a jab at the coaching staff. Period.

NO, he did NOT!! In the context of what he was saying, he was referring to the media and how they've been on a witch hunt for this team and him ALL season. And some supposedly fans on here who are ALWAYS reading into EVEYTHING RG3 says, does the same thing. It's sickening.

There were definitely some questionable comments and body language by RG3 postgame once again. 

Why would you say that? Could he be irretated  by the stupid questions the media keeps digging and asking him ALL the  freaking time that are NOT football related. That crap gets old, you know???? What if you had to put up will that crap ALL the time. How would your body language be? I know mines will be A LOT worse than his, because it gets old and only people who are constantly looking for press and foolishness care about that kind of "junk". It fills headlines throughout the week until next week. That's ALL it's really about. HEADLINES AND NETWORK OR PAPER RATINGS!!!

Here's another instance in his press conference,which I re-watched today, where RG3 shows a lack of respect for coaching:

The reporter asked him if he would be starting next week.

RG3 replied "that's not an issue".  As if he had already made up his mind he was going to start and it wasn't even worth discussing because there's no way the coaches are going to bench the almighty RG3.

Then, Mike Shanahan apparently has not chosen a starter for next week. 

Here's another instance in his press conference,which I re-watched today, where RG3 shows a lack of respect for coaching:

The reporter asked him if he would be starting next week.

RG3 replied "that's not an issue".  As if he had already made up his mind he was going to start and it wasn't even worth discussing because there's no way the coaches are going to bench the almighty RG3.

Then, Mike Shanahan apparently has not chosen a starter for next week. 

lmaooo

I admire your persistence dude. 

I want RG3 to succeed, and he will with time.

I actually don't want Cousins to start, but Ifind myself saying it during gameday because I'm tired of having 20 passing yards in a half. I think RG3 needs all the reps he can get.

But I have been disappointed with his character as a leader after seeing how he deals with losing.  A leader is truly tested when they have to face adversity.  Everything was all gravy with RG3 when we were winning.  Now that we are losing, some of his character flaws are being brought to light.

Archived